Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Purring tiger you look stunning, very nice pictures x

Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

teacake wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Thanks Teacake.

I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

Now you know why women enjoy "getting ready" for a night out /meal etc. Putting on lingerie and clothes you don't wear everyday that make you feel good about yourself is mostly what it's all about :)

I certainly do now know why most women enjoy getting ready, It's true it does make you feel good Just a shame there isn't much male clothing out there that makes us look sexy. 

Keep them pictures coming teacake you can see how much you enjoy it and with great legs like them they should be showed off.😀
    teacake [sign in to see picture]

Mr LNT wrote:

teacake wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

teacake wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Thanks Teacake.

I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

Now you know why women enjoy "getting ready" for a night out /meal etc. Putting on lingerie and clothes you don't wear everyday that make you feel good about yourself is mostly what it's all about :)

I certainly do now know why most women enjoy getting ready, It's true it does make you feel good Just a shame there isn't much male clothing out there that makes us look sexy. 

Keep them pictures coming teacake you can see how much you enjoy it and with great legs like them they should be showed off.😀

Thanks Yea I'm really having fun with the new Me lol O and thanks about my legs lol

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Yikes gosig, pictures from yesterday are right up my street, you look amazing, JT2OU you also look amazing, glad to see you posting a few more pictures recently

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Mr LNT wrote:

Gosig you are getting more dareing I can see your confidence is growing And well it should, you look very pretty and with a great body. Your pics get better everytime, your a very sexy lady. Keep going girl.

Thank you MrLNT, very kind of you. Your good lady is conspicuously absent, hope all is well and we get to see and hear from her soon. 

D&E wrote:

Yikes gosig

Is yikes good? I tend to think of yikes as bad. I'm so confused again.

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

Yikes gosig

Oh, we use yikes as being in shock, it was definitely meant in a good way, I was in shock because the pictures were fantastic 

I’ve got such a terrible way with words 😖

Not in shock because I didn’t think the pictures wouldn’t be fantastic, it was more I wasn’t expecting it when I looked at the uploaded photos

lets recap, great pictures, right up my street, love them

l’ll shut up now cos I’m annoying myself 🤫

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

D&E wrote:

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

Yikes gosig

Oh, we use yikes as being in shock, it was definitely meant in a good way, I was in shock because the pictures were fantastic 

D&E wrote:

I’ve got such a terrible way with words 😖

D&E wrote:

Not in shock because I didn’t think the pictures wouldn’t be fantastic, it was more I wasn’t expecting it when I looked at the uploaded photos

l’ll shut up now cos I’m annoying myself 🤫

Yikes!
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Gosig wrote:

Mr LNT wrote:

Gosig you are getting more dareing I can see your confidence is growing And well it should, you look very pretty and with a great body. Your pics get better everytime, your a very sexy lady. Keep going girl.

Thank you MrLNT, very kind of you. Your good lady is conspicuously absent, hope all is well and we get to see and hear from her soon. 

Great pics Gosig- but then you already know that from all the wonderful compliments you have received. Your confidence appears to be through the roof which is fantastic to see.

Unfortunately I have not been feeling at all well but I am feeling much better now. Also feel a bit inadequate with my recent offerings but hope to put that right soon too.

Well done to everyone. You are all beautiful and inspirational with your willingness to share your photos.

Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

Just Tease Me and Gosig excellent pics. Love to see you both looking so sexy. Gosig I guess you took a trip to the hardware shop.😀

D&E wrote:

In which case then, thank you.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Great pics Gosig- but then you already know that from all the wonderful compliments you have received. Your confidence appears to be through the roof which is fantastic to see.

Unfortunately I have not been feeling at all well but I am feeling much better now. Also feel a bit inadequate with my recent offerings but hope to put that right soon too.

Well done to everyone. You are all beautiful and inspirational with your willingness to share your photos.

Ah sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope to see more of you soon, and I think if anyone 'inspires' others here missus, it is you.

Mr LNT wrote:

Just Tease Me and Gosig excellent pics. Love to see you both looking so sexy. Gosig I guess you took a trip to the hardware shop.😀

Just tease me: got to agree with MrLNT, nice of you to share your fabulous figure with us once more.

Thanks again MrLNT, it does very much reflect the kind of shops I'm happiest in!

Just Tease Me [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Gosig and Mr LNT. Gosig your pics are always very imaginative. ❤ them.. Love everyones. You all look amazing.

Gosig, you look really sexy, lovely photos x🙂

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Gosig I so would love to go shopping with you, you have some great ideas, I love the chains very sexy so Lush

@ Just Tease Me Some sexy new pictures Mmmm spanking pants

Just tease me, Knight, Teacake, thanks so much guys, I really appreciate your kind comments.

You’re very welcome Gosig 😀 x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.