1. Uploaded Pictures Thread Part 2

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Stunning pictures purring tiger 

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

D&E wrote:

So we have teacakes legs, JT2OU’s bum all we need is a body and face and we could create our own love honey members sex doll

I thought Mr Chimp had already arranged a lycra catsuit with your body on it, or is he still crabbing sideways around his bedroom with just a paper copy?

D&E wrote:

So we have teacakes legs, JT2OU’s bum all we need is a body and face and we could create our own love honey members sex doll

PurringTigers body! Sweet holy mother of god!

He’s still on his paper copy, the deal was buy my wish list for me first and the postman still hasn’t been! 

I aren’t waiting around forever so I’m creating this doll as we speak 🙂

teacake [sign in to see picture]

PurringTiger wrote:

Thanks Teacake.

I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

PurringTiger wrote:

Haven't updated my profile pic in a verrrrry long time so decided to switch it up. Uploaded a couple others too but waiting for approval.

OWoW stunning pictures so HOT!!! 

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

I’ll have to make 2 dolls, gotta have your stunning body or bum on one of them 🙂

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

D&E wrote:

He’s still on his paper copy, the deal was buy my wish list for me first and the postman still hasn’t been! 

I thought I'd save myself a few quid and I got Gosig printed on the back. I think I've stretched out her bum a little but I'm sure it'll spring back into shape when/if I wash it.

Ian Chimp wrote:

D&E wrote:

I thought I'd save myself a few quid and I got Gosig printed on the back. I think I've stretched out her bum a little but I'm sure it'll spring back into shape when/if I wash it.

You MUST upload a picture of you wearing it, you could be the love honey model incase other people are interested in buying one 

Ian Chimp wrote:

D&E wrote:

I’m both confused and terrified, but not as much as I fear Mrs Chimp will be when you do a 360 twirl for her in your new catsuit. 

Gosig loving your sexy ropeplay pictures 

teacake wrote:

Thanks mate, again I know they are a bit more, er, challenging than straightforward shots of nice undies, but it was A LOT of fun for me (I only literally tied myself up in a knot once.....mild panic, not going to lie). I didn’t even get as far as fashioning a rope bra or doing a full body rope thingy so will be a treat for me another day. 

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Thanks Teacake.

I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

Now you know why women enjoy "getting ready" for a night out /meal etc. Putting on lingerie and clothes you don't wear everyday that make you feel good about yourself is mostly what it's all about :)

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Gosig 😂 Really? Your in much better shape x wish I had a body like yours & bucket full of confidence to go with it xx

Don’t think I didn’t notice the new photo either.....you, Madam, have enough confidence already with that ‘come hither, I am waiting on the bed, undress me now’ pose you are in.....that’s what that pose says to me anyway!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

*blush*

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments from everyone.

It's nice to get some positive feedback and know that at least on the outside it still looks ok even if on the inside it's trying to kill me on daily basis haha

There have been some absolutely gorgeous photos posted from all of you that I had some good inspiration to work with 

Gosig wrote:

teacake wrote:

Thanks mate, again I know they are a bit more, er, challenging than straightforward shots of nice undies, but it was A LOT of fun for me (I only literally tied myself up in a knot once.....mild panic, not going to lie). I didn’t even get as far as fashioning a rope bra or doing a full body rope thingy so will be a treat for me another day. 

It's nice to show off your sexy new clothing, but like you say its more fun taking pictures of doing something different in what you like doing. I had a slight panic when I was doing pictures with my cuffs on my own, so seeing you in ropes I can only imagine what was going through your head lol

PurringTiger wrote:

teacake wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Thanks Teacake.

Now you know why women enjoy "getting ready" for a night out /meal etc. Putting on lingerie and clothes you don't wear everyday that make you feel good about yourself is mostly what it's all about :)

I certainly do now know why most women enjoy getting ready, It's true it does make you feel good Just a shame there isn't much male clothing out there that makes us look sexy. 

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Gosig 🤭 I put 2 up but one didn’t get on x Just a progress of my weight loss, never mind x

Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

Gosig wrote:

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Gosig 😂 Really? Your in much better shape x wish I had a body like yours & bucket full of confidence to go with it xx

Don’t think I didn’t notice the new photo either.....you, Madam, have enough confidence already with that ‘come hither, I am waiting on the bed, undress me now’ pose you are in.....that’s what that pose says to me anyway!

Gosig you are getting more dareing I can see your confidence is growing And well it should, you look very pretty and with a great body. Your pics get better everytime, your a very sexy lady. Keep going girl.
    Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

This is to Kylierose, Justthe2ofus, Purring tiger Orally Gifted and of course Oldman. All of your pictures are fantastic and great to see some new people there as well as the regulars. Your all beautiful peeps keep going.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.