1. Uploaded Pictures Thread Part 2

    1541440978
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1037
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    teacake wrote:

    Gosig loving your sexy ropeplay pictures 

    Thanks mate, again I know they are a bit more, er, challenging than straightforward shots of nice undies, but it was A LOT of fun for me (I only literally tied myself up in a knot once.....mild panic, not going to lie). I didn’t even get as far as fashioning a rope bra or doing a full body rope thingy so will be a treat for me another day. 

    1541441056
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 770
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    teacake wrote:

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Thanks Teacake.

    I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

    Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

    Now you know why women enjoy "getting ready" for a night out /meal etc. Putting on lingerie and clothes you don't wear everyday that make you feel good about yourself is mostly what it's all about :)

    1541441249
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1037
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

    Gosig 😂 Really? Your in much better shape x wish I had a body like yours & bucket full of confidence to go with it xx

    Don’t think I didn’t notice the new photo either.....you, Madam, have enough confidence already with that ‘come hither, I am waiting on the bed, undress me now’ pose you are in.....that’s what that pose says to me anyway!

    1541441255
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 770
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    Gosig wrote:

    D&E wrote:

    So we have teacakes legs, JT2OU’s bum all we need is a body and face and we could create our own love honey members sex doll

    PurringTigers body! Sweet holy mother of god!

    *blush*

    Thank you so much for the lovely compliments from everyone.

    It's nice to get some positive feedback and know that at least on the outside it still looks ok even if on the inside it's trying to kill me on daily basis haha

    There have been some absolutely gorgeous photos posted from all of you that I had some good inspiration to work with 

    1541442229
    teacake [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1493
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2011

    Gosig wrote:

    teacake wrote:

    Gosig loving your sexy ropeplay pictures 

    Thanks mate, again I know they are a bit more, er, challenging than straightforward shots of nice undies, but it was A LOT of fun for me (I only literally tied myself up in a knot once.....mild panic, not going to lie). I didn’t even get as far as fashioning a rope bra or doing a full body rope thingy so will be a treat for me another day. 

    It's nice to show off your sexy new clothing, but like you say its more fun taking pictures of doing something different in what you like doing. I had a slight panic when I was doing pictures with my cuffs on my own, so seeing you in ropes I can only imagine what was going through your head lol

    1541442386
    teacake [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1493
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2011

    PurringTiger wrote:

    teacake wrote:

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Thanks Teacake.

    I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

    Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

    Now you know why women enjoy "getting ready" for a night out /meal etc. Putting on lingerie and clothes you don't wear everyday that make you feel good about yourself is mostly what it's all about :)

    I certainly do now know why most women enjoy getting ready, It's true it does make you feel good Just a shame there isn't much male clothing out there that makes us look sexy. 

    1541442712
    Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1437
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2018

    Gosig 🤭 I put 2 up but one didn’t get on x Just a progress of my weight loss, never mind x

    1541446955
    Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 414
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2018

    Gosig wrote:

    Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

    Gosig 😂 Really? Your in much better shape x wish I had a body like yours & bucket full of confidence to go with it xx

    Don’t think I didn’t notice the new photo either.....you, Madam, have enough confidence already with that ‘come hither, I am waiting on the bed, undress me now’ pose you are in.....that’s what that pose says to me anyway!

    Gosig you are getting more dareing I can see your confidence is growing And well it should, you look very pretty and with a great body. Your pics get better everytime, your a very sexy lady. Keep going girl.
    1541447234
    Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 414
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2018

    This is to Kylierose, Justthe2ofus, Purring tiger Orally Gifted and of course Oldman. All of your pictures are fantastic and great to see some new people there as well as the regulars. Your all beautiful peeps keep going.

    1541449043
    Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 1053
    • Joined: 22 Sep 2014

    Purring tiger you look stunning, very nice pictures x

    1541454309
    Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 414
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2018

    teacake wrote:

    PurringTiger wrote:

    teacake wrote:

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Thanks Teacake.

    I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

    Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

    Now you know why women enjoy "getting ready" for a night out /meal etc. Putting on lingerie and clothes you don't wear everyday that make you feel good about yourself is mostly what it's all about :)

    I certainly do now know why most women enjoy getting ready, It's true it does make you feel good Just a shame there isn't much male clothing out there that makes us look sexy. 

    Keep them pictures coming teacake you can see how much you enjoy it and with great legs like them they should be showed off.😀
    1541460504
    teacake [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1493
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2011

    Mr LNT wrote:

    teacake wrote:

    PurringTiger wrote:

    teacake wrote:

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Thanks Teacake.

    I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

    Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

    Now you know why women enjoy "getting ready" for a night out /meal etc. Putting on lingerie and clothes you don't wear everyday that make you feel good about yourself is mostly what it's all about :)

    I certainly do now know why most women enjoy getting ready, It's true it does make you feel good Just a shame there isn't much male clothing out there that makes us look sexy. 

    Keep them pictures coming teacake you can see how much you enjoy it and with great legs like them they should be showed off.😀

    Thanks Yea I'm really having fun with the new Me lol O and thanks about my legs lol

    1541497676
    D&E [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 690
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    Yikes gosig, pictures from yesterday are right up my street, you look amazing, JT2OU you also look amazing, glad to see you posting a few more pictures recently

    1541517864
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1037
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    Mr LNT wrote:

    Gosig you are getting more dareing I can see your confidence is growing And well it should, you look very pretty and with a great body. Your pics get better everytime, your a very sexy lady. Keep going girl.

    Thank you MrLNT, very kind of you. Your good lady is conspicuously absent, hope all is well and we get to see and hear from her soon. 

    1541517937
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1037
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    D&E wrote:

    Yikes gosig

    Is yikes good? I tend to think of yikes as bad. I'm so confused again.

    1541518815
    D&E [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 690
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    Gosig wrote:

    D&E wrote:

    Yikes gosig

    Is yikes good? I tend to think of yikes as bad. I'm so confused again.

    Oh, we use yikes as being in shock, it was definitely meant in a good way, I was in shock because the pictures were fantastic 

    1541518854
    D&E [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 690
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    I’ve got such a terrible way with words 😖

    1541520728
    D&E [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 690
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    Not in shock because I didn’t think the pictures wouldn’t be fantastic, it was more I wasn’t expecting it when I looked at the uploaded photos

    lets recap, great pictures, right up my street, love them

    l’ll shut up now cos I’m annoying myself 🤫

    1541520939
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1955
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    D&E wrote:

    Gosig wrote:

    D&E wrote:

    Yikes gosig

    Is yikes good? I tend to think of yikes as bad. I'm so confused again.

    Oh, we use yikes as being in shock, it was definitely meant in a good way, I was in shock because the pictures were fantastic 

    D&E wrote:

    I’ve got such a terrible way with words 😖

    D&E wrote:

    Not in shock because I didn’t think the pictures wouldn’t be fantastic, it was more I wasn’t expecting it when I looked at the uploaded photos

    lets recap, great pictures, right up my street, love them

    l’ll shut up now cos I’m annoying myself 🤫

    Yikes!
    1541523290
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4831
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Gosig wrote:

    Mr LNT wrote:

    Gosig you are getting more dareing I can see your confidence is growing And well it should, you look very pretty and with a great body. Your pics get better everytime, your a very sexy lady. Keep going girl.

    Thank you MrLNT, very kind of you. Your good lady is conspicuously absent, hope all is well and we get to see and hear from her soon. 

    Great pics Gosig- but then you already know that from all the wonderful compliments you have received. Your confidence appears to be through the roof which is fantastic to see.

    Unfortunately I have not been feeling at all well but I am feeling much better now. Also feel a bit inadequate with my recent offerings but hope to put that right soon too.

    Well done to everyone. You are all beautiful and inspirational with your willingness to share your photos.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.