1. Uploaded Pictures Thread Part 2

Just Tease Me [sign in to see picture]

Lovely new photos everyone. You all look fab!

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Gosig 😂 Really? Your in much better shape x wish I had a body like yours & bucket full of confidence to go with it xx

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Gosig , thanks again . Wish I still had a poloroid photo that a gym I worked out at 38 years ago took of me for my one year anniversary there . I had been body building for 4 years at that time and was at my peak . At 5'8" and 198 pounds or a little over 14 stones and 6% body fat with a great tan . The co owner had two semi pro gals assist with the picture . One sitting in each arm , we were all wearing our posing suits ( not much ) . Old girlfriend evidentally liked that photo and I did not notice it was gone for a long time , too late to get it back .

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Oldman wrote:

Teacake , nice photos . A "few" years ago , I used to sneak into my wife's panties and lingerie . Panties being a favorite as seen in recently posted vintage photo , was always a challenge keeping equipment from popping out . 

Thanks Oldman, Yes I agree when wearing female panties it is hard to keep the equipment from escaping the panties. It's a challenge which I like lol. 

D&E [sign in to see picture]

So we have teacakes legs, JT2OU’s bum all we need is a body and face and we could create our own love honey members sex doll

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Gosig 😂 Really? Your in much better shape x wish I had a body like yours & bucket full of confidence to go with it xx

On the evidence of the last two photos you have uploaded, oh crikey yes, my husband would be DELIGHTED if he came home to that rump.

Gosig wrote:

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

On the evidence of the last two photos you have uploaded, oh crikey yes, my husband would be DELIGHTED if he came home to that rump.

OYes I agree the last photo Mmm what a pose and how beautiful it would be to be behind you. 

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

🤭😂 thank you.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Teacake.

I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

Stunning pictures purring tiger 

D&E wrote:

So we have teacakes legs, JT2OU’s bum all we need is a body and face and we could create our own love honey members sex doll

I thought Mr Chimp had already arranged a lycra catsuit with your body on it, or is he still crabbing sideways around his bedroom with just a paper copy?

D&E wrote:

PurringTigers body! Sweet holy mother of god!

He’s still on his paper copy, the deal was buy my wish list for me first and the postman still hasn’t been! 

I aren’t waiting around forever so I’m creating this doll as we speak 🙂

PurringTiger wrote:

Thanks Teacake.

I definitely agree that you should try some nice heels on with your stockings. You'll love how they make your legs look longer, not that you need help there :)

Looks like I will have to give it a go Thanks PurringTiger I never knew or thought dressing up would be so much fun and such a big turn on, I only got into wearing womens clothing because of the scent that's been on the body and clothes. I was getting such a thrill because it had been worn but this is something different. 

PurringTiger wrote:

Haven't updated my profile pic in a verrrrry long time so decided to switch it up. Uploaded a couple others too but waiting for approval.

OWoW stunning pictures so HOT!!! 

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

PurringTigers body! Sweet holy mother of god!

I’ll have to make 2 dolls, gotta have your stunning body or bum on one of them 🙂

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

D&E wrote:

He’s still on his paper copy, the deal was buy my wish list for me first and the postman still hasn’t been! 

I thought I'd save myself a few quid and I got Gosig printed on the back. I think I've stretched out her bum a little but I'm sure it'll spring back into shape when/if I wash it.

Ian Chimp wrote:

D&E wrote:

I thought I'd save myself a few quid and I got Gosig printed on the back. I think I've stretched out her bum a little but I'm sure it'll spring back into shape when/if I wash it.

You MUST upload a picture of you wearing it, you could be the love honey model incase other people are interested in buying one 

Ian Chimp wrote:

D&E wrote:

I’m both confused and terrified, but not as much as I fear Mrs Chimp will be when you do a 360 twirl for her in your new catsuit. 

Gosig loving your sexy ropeplay pictures 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.