1. Uploaded Pictures Thread Part 2

Rachlou88 [sign in to see picture]

I had an email saying I've broken love honey forum rules Duplication of threads and one chat within these threads!? And images that have not met guidelines when there wasn't even anything rude showing on them 😔

D&E [sign in to see picture]

That’s strange, pictures didn’t seem to rude, think that thread from last night has been removed because I can’t find it now, I wouldn’t worry to much about it, I’m sure there’s someone you could ask about what you’ve done wrong

Exactly there wasn't anything showing on it so I don't understand n yes it's been closed because it's a duplicate I'm just gonna lay low for a while hope everyone has a good weekend

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Don’t let it put you off to much, hopefully someone’s got some better advice for you, being a relative newbie I’m not sure about what’s happened

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Rachlou88 wrote:

Exactly there wasn't anything showing on it so I don't understand n yes it's been closed because it's a duplicate I'm just gonna lay low for a while hope everyone has a good weekend

Hey. Don't be daft. We are all a little over enthusiastic at the beginning I think. Mainly because everyone is so friendly. Just take the email as it is intended as a guide so you don't get suspended. Deep breath and carry on xx

Well they've classed it as my first warning so I think I'm best staying quiet x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

The pictures that break the rules are not approved, so others will not see them. If they show too much, other members do not tend to know this. 

Details on images can be seen here too: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1564322-important-and-polite-notice-about-the/

Warnings are issued to many a member, old an new so don't let it put you off. The first warning is a nudge back on the right path. 

Sorry it has left you feeling you no longer want to participate. but we do have moderation in place for good reasons. 

Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

Rachlou 88 don't hide away. Just be carefully with your one to one chats and getting off the subject matter. Keep taking the pics now you've started so well🤗

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Rachlou 88

Dont let it put you off. Nearly all of us have received wrnings at some stage. Keep posting!

By the way love the pictures

Mr LNT just noticed you now have your own site. Will Mrs LNT be taking pictures of you I wonder?

You have a tough act to follow! ha-ha 

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Rachlou 88

Dont let it put you off. Nearly all of us have received wrnings at some stage. Keep posting!

By the way love the pictures

Mr LNT just noticed you now have your own site. Will Mrs LNT be taking pictures of you I wonder?

You have a tough act to follow! ha-ha 

Mr LNT stays firmly behind the camera lol

LNT

To much competition from your goodself! I assume. Wise man! 

As promised, one of my photos got through. I have adjusted a few more that I have just sent through, not the best but at least a contribution!

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

LNT

To much competition from your goodself! I assume. Wise man! 

As promised, one of my photos got through. I have adjusted a few more that I have just sent through, not the best but at least a contribution!

No competition here.

Contribute away. They're all good

Can I just ask when uploading pics do they have to be lh lingerie as I only have the two from here

No they dont have to be "LH" Many of us have photos wearing nothing at all. Although you cant say what company you bought such an item from, not fair to "LH" 

LNT had some beautiful photo's of her wearing another companies stockings recently.

Rachlou88 wrote:

Can I just ask when uploading pics do they have to be lh lingerie as I only have the two from here

Nope. Not at all. So long as you don't say where it's from.

OK thank you

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear, your pictures look amazing, you look very nice.

Mature 2 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Mature 2 wrote:

Rachlou. Your pictures are beautiful. They put mine to shame. Mrs Gosig and Mrs LNT yours are the same. So sexy. I'm looking at them all and questioning my sexuality now 😁 xxx

Firstly thank you.

Secondly don't ever put yourself down. All pics posted are beautiful in their own right. Including yours.

Now consider yourself told off and get posting more xx

Thank you LNT I consider myself told off lol. I have been  bodily self  concious for a few years since getting older and larger. Hubby genually adores me mentally and physically so this has given me the confinence to show pictures of some outfits I love on here. All your comments mean so much to us. This is like a lovely family.  To you all xx

Mature 2 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Mature 2 wrote:

Rachlou. Your pictures are beautiful. They put mine to shame. Mrs Gosig and Mrs LNT yours are the same. So sexy. I'm looking at them all and questioning my sexuality now 😁 xxx

Firstly thank you.

Secondly don't ever put yourself down. All pics posted are beautiful in their own right. Including yours.

Now consider yourself told off and get posting more xx

Thank you LNT I consider myself told off lol. I have been  bodily self  concious for a few years since getting older and larger. Hubby genually adores me mentally and physically so this has given me the confinence to show pictures of some outfits I love on here. All your comments mean so much to us. This is like a lovely family.  To you all xx

I have been self conscious all my adult life. Slim and not so slim and everywhere inbetween. Posting here helps but the approval and appreciation I receive everyday from Mr LNT means the world to me. Don't get me wrong I still can't see it but try to believe him when he tells me. A work in progress for sure. Don't think facing the big 5 -0 next year is helping lol xx

I'm the same with my new fella he calls me beautiful and I try my hardest to believe him but when uve got used to people not saying it its hard I've just recently turned 30 😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.