99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lockable clothes

Ralph28 [sign in to see picture]

Has any one got any outfits that lock up the back with a padlock? Looked around and found a few iam sort of interested in trying this type of thing but don't want to buy anything if it's not going to work for me just after some opinions really

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Do you mean sleep sacks and straight jackets, if so yes. Or maybe chastity? Or do you mean lockable everyday / lingerie items.

Not straight jackets I mean like dress up outfits and possibly some sissy outfits just not sure if i would like it. The whole idea of being made to wear something until you are unlocked from it I find exciting

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Some latex clothing can be locked. There are cat suits and some front zip dresses which have a double zip which you can put a travel size padlock through and lock. There is some goth clothing with lockable buckles if you look into alternative style clothing.

JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]

Lockable clothing !!!! Iv never thought about this but I love the sound of it ! I'm following this post 😀😀 JoJo XxX

teacake [sign in to see picture]

This kind of clothing sounds interesting never heard of it before, Sounds fun.

Alot of what I've found seem to be adult babies or proper sissy outfits which iam willing to try just not sure if ide like it as much as I hope something like a crotchless bodysuit should be ideal I think but I also do like the satin look Iam just not sure

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

You could turn most outfits into one's you couldn't easily get out off with a couple of quick stitches.

PlayfulPuppy [sign in to see picture]

Afraid the only ones I have seen have been for sissies big frilly and usually baby pink. The thought of being locked in an embarrassing or sexy outfit for someone else's enjoy is a bit of a turn on for me I must admit. If you manage to find any please keep us updated on here xoxo

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.