1. Men wearing womens underwear

    1528584759
    Jim Glasgow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2013

    ...nothing feels better...mmmmm

    1528673678
    _Michelle_ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2013

    Its not so taboo these days and I've probably more lingerie than my girl has :)
    Seems there are quite a few ladies here to that enjoy men in womens lingerie just by skimming theough the last few comments.

    1528674473
    Mature 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 721
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    Here here ❤

    1528751468
    Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2015

    1

    1528751924
    Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2015

    Reg90 wrote:

    Yes love wearing womens undies... My partner rather enjoys me doing it too. Wearing her stockings is a big turn on for her. Just a shame many womens undies don't have enough round the front to hold your packet in fully!

    They do if you go on m&s and search "lace wrap knickers" most of the reviews are from men for a very good reason and that being because they fit so well. I have about 40 pairs of them, every season they bring out new colours, although only white, black and blue pattern ones at the moment, I have them in various links and flower patters etc. Been wearing them for the past 5 years since I discovered them.

    1528763687
    Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2015

    Sorry should say "various pinks" not links

    1532943485
    pantieman247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2016

    i enjoy wearing womans clothes and underwear i only do it whrn off work and on my own

    1532945779
    MissTerror [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 156
    • Joined: 23 Apr 2012

    I haven't been in a relationship with anyone who did this, but when in BDSM fetish work I did love my subs dressing in either leather, latex or lacey underwear and suspenders! <3

    1532946635
    Gran [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 361
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2018

    I've just asked my partner to wear my black lace. He's said he will. Can't wait to see him!

    1532949681
    Reg90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 482
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2015

    Love wearing my Mrs black lace knickers... nothing better than lace hugging your bum cheeks!

    1532987426
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8520
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Reg90 wrote:

    Love wearing my Mrs black lace knickers... nothing better than lace hugging your bum cheeks!

    Nothing better than a pic of your bum in them either 😉 

    I think men should be able to wear any underwear they choose. I can't imagine many men would mind a woman wearing boxers......fairs fair. It's society that dictates who should be wearing  what and it shouldn't be. It should be down to personal choice xx

    1532987438
    LampLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2018

    I love dressing up, just don't know how to tell the girlfriend, any advice? 

    1532994541
    teacake [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1258
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2011

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I think men should be able to wear any underwear they choose. I can't imagine many men would mind a woman wearing boxers......fairs fair. It's society that dictates who should be wearing  what and it shouldn't be. It should be down to personal choice xx

    So true its one rule for women and another for men, How many times do you see women wearing boxershorts or mens jumpers, but if we want to wear something like knickers its O are you a crossdresser. 

    1533018953
    percy the park keeper [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2014

    Just orderd plus size mesh frilled bra & skirted thong set !! sooooo excited to get ! been waiting months for this to come back in stock nothing better than wearing sheer or mesh lingrie the feel on your skin is sooooo sexy I'm very lucky my wife loves to see me in sexy (Love Honey of course) lingrie. I'll add a pair of black stockings for a truly sexy and fun filled time. Pictures to follow x x

    1533021988
    dannyxcore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2009

    My GF likes me to dress up in ladies underwear & lingerie and she buys them for me when she's out shopping by herself.

    1533028112
    Reg90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 482
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Reg90 wrote:

    Love wearing my Mrs black lace knickers... nothing better than lace hugging your bum cheeks!

    Nothing better than a pic of your bum in them either 😉 

    I think men should be able to wear any underwear they choose. I can't imagine many men would mind a woman wearing boxers......fairs fair. It's society that dictates who should be wearing  what and it shouldn't be. It should be down to personal choice xx

    I love your philosophy Terri JJ - Anyone should be able to wear anything - no stereotypes! and thanks for the compliment. You wear some mighty fine undies yourself  x

    1533070874
    mrd138 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 8 Mar 2013

    LOve it always had a nylon fetish. THe touch the feel, developed into wearing them. Tights and stockings are both sexy to me and oh approves too

    1533374005
    Reg90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 482
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2015

    Can anyone recommend any LH female lingerie that would fit a male? I often wear my partners, however sometimes the front doesn't quite have the pouch required to keep him and his two buddies all in check. 

    So much cheaper too to buy female lingerie than it is mens  any recommendations would be great, Cheers. 

    1533377388
    Artee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2016

    Reg90 wrote:

    Can anyone recommend any LH female lingerie that would fit a male? I often wear my partners, however sometimes the front doesn't quite have the pouch required to keep him and his two buddies all in check. 

    So much cheaper too to buy female lingerie than it is mens  any recommendations would be great, Cheers. 

    I have two pairs that I've ordered recently that I quite like:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24777

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32337

    I also prefer women's underwear without a pouch and find these quite sexy and comfy. They usually keep things in check but because they're not elasticated around the crotch area sometime I have to adjust.

    1533399275
    njp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 56
    • Joined: 10 May 2012

    Shorts are definitely better for holding my bits in place.

    LH tend to do mainly crothless stuff which may not be so suitable. A few high street stores with good sales on at the moment though.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.