FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. boxers

Rigs [sign in to see picture]

we recently brought 2 pairs of the LHM wet look and sheer Mesh boxer shorts my wife loves them on me but would love to know if Lovehoney are going to bring them out in other colours

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney don’t share what may or may not be stocked in the future but they do listen to requests. If you use the search function there’s a thread called pander to me and that’s where customers requests are passed on. I think people have asked for more colour options in the past and as they started out with just black options and have since added blue, red and grey - they have definitely started to expand the range!

Lolik [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Lovehoney don’t share what may or may not be stocked in the future but they do listen to requests. If you use the search function there’s a thread called pander to me and that’s where customers requests are passed on. I think people have asked for more colour options in the past and as they started out with just black options and have since added blue, red and grey - they have definitely started to expand the range!

Hey there,

what color do you like?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

From the current selection? Blue is my favourite I think!

Rigs [sign in to see picture]

we have also brought the blue, red and kisses ones but its the feel of the wetlook pouch that she loves when i wear them

Lolik [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

From the current selection? Blue is my favourite I think!

Any thongs?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.