FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Boyfriend wearing thong for work?

steph&mike [sign in to see picture]

I got my boyfriend a a couple of thongs for Christmas and he seems to like wearing them. I'm not too surprised as we had look at them together as an idea. I thought they would just be for home and bedroom wear but he's also worn them for work. He works in an office so no big deal and it's quite a nice thought him wearing them under his suit. Anyone else do this or would mind their guy doing this?

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Mind him? Why would I mind him doing it? It's his body, his pants and his work. I think it's up to him.

As for my husband, he only has thongs, and he's worn them everywhere for well over a decade. No issues at all. He loves them too.

Horny-devils [sign in to see picture]

I only ever wear thongs my Mrs is fine with it

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

I've just revamped my knicker drawer - New Year/New Me.

Purchased lots of LH Underwear for Men including LHM Lace thongs and boxer shorts (black and white); Svenjoyment lace boxers; and Male Power items.

Quite enjoying the new experience of wearing "Mengerie".

Hoping my request to LH for them to expand their range and colours is looked upon favourably ; )

Claire&Mark [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira wrote:

Mind him? Why would I mind him doing it? It's his body, his pants and his work. I think it's up to him.

As for my husband, he only has thongs, and he's worn them everywhere for well over a decade. No issues at all. He loves them too.

I don't mind at all as nobody sees what he has underneath, he likes to wear them and finds them comfortable.

My boyfriend has been wearing them about 5 years and wears them everywhere, work, nights out holiday and I have no problem seeing his bum daily!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Mr JJ is entitled to wear whatever he wants. I don't have a problem with whatever he chooses xx

FiE [sign in to see picture]

My OH wears a thong every day. I love seeing him in his suit and knowing that he's got a thong on underneath. I'd hate it if he wore boxers or anything else.

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

I wear things under my suit at wear and other ladies undies. I do also wear boxers too. I love wearing ladies undies regardless of what I'm wearing or doing, they feel so much nicer. My OH says she doesn't know why I like wearing them but she hasn't said anything about me buying them she just won't buy them for me ☹😭

Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]

I wear lace wrap knickers daily under my clothes and have done for the last 5 years, I only wear one style as they fit perfect, most womens knickers are not big enough at the front panel for men but these fit great as they have added stretch, although I only buy the one style for the great fit, every season they change the colours so I have them in nearly every possible colour including pinks etc.

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

I’d wear a thong or g-string every day if I could I’m building up my collection so soon I will

TandM [sign in to see picture]

Worn thongs for years to work out of work and anywhere really.

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

I was surprised by boyfriend even wanted to try a thong years ago and thought it was just something he would try to spice up things in the bedroom. But he does like to wear them and has bought a number of pairs. I don't keep a track of when he wears them but it is often and I know he wears them for work at times. I don't mind what he wears underneath and do like him wearing them.

dancingboy [sign in to see picture]

I have been wearing thongs daily since I was about 16, my wife loves me in a thong. If you are happy with him wearing them and he is that is all that matters!

He might get asked some questions if he whale tails!

teacake [sign in to see picture]

I went through a phase of wearing thongs, My OH said she liked seeing me be different from what men normally wear, now im into bodystockings and similar clothing. Dam i might have to buy one to see if i get that feeling back or it might of just been a phase i was going through.

Witness01 [sign in to see picture]

I got very into female underwear made for men a few years ago - had loads of the stuff...used to really like wearing for work...it was the contrast I enjoyed - the mix of masculine and feminine...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.