99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Boyfriend wearing thong for work?

steph&mike [sign in to see picture]

I got my boyfriend a a couple of thongs for Christmas and he seems to like wearing them. I'm not too surprised as we had look at them together as an idea. I thought they would just be for home and bedroom wear but he's also worn them for work. He works in an office so no big deal and it's quite a nice thought him wearing them under his suit. Anyone else do this or would mind their guy doing this?

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Mind him? Why would I mind him doing it? It's his body, his pants and his work. I think it's up to him.

As for my husband, he only has thongs, and he's worn them everywhere for well over a decade. No issues at all. He loves them too.

Horny-devils [sign in to see picture]

I only ever wear thongs my Mrs is fine with it

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

I've just revamped my knicker drawer - New Year/New Me.

Purchased lots of LH Underwear for Men including LHM Lace thongs and boxer shorts (black and white); Svenjoyment lace boxers; and Male Power items.

Quite enjoying the new experience of wearing "Mengerie".

Hoping my request to LH for them to expand their range and colours is looked upon favourably ; )

Claire&Mark [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira wrote:

Mind him? Why would I mind him doing it? It's his body, his pants and his work. I think it's up to him.

As for my husband, he only has thongs, and he's worn them everywhere for well over a decade. No issues at all. He loves them too.

I don't mind at all as nobody sees what he has underneath, he likes to wear them and finds them comfortable.

My boyfriend has been wearing them about 5 years and wears them everywhere, work, nights out holiday and I have no problem seeing his bum daily!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Mr JJ is entitled to wear whatever he wants. I don't have a problem with whatever he chooses xx

FiE [sign in to see picture]

My OH wears a thong every day. I love seeing him in his suit and knowing that he's got a thong on underneath. I'd hate it if he wore boxers or anything else.

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

I wear things under my suit at wear and other ladies undies. I do also wear boxers too. I love wearing ladies undies regardless of what I'm wearing or doing, they feel so much nicer. My OH says she doesn't know why I like wearing them but she hasn't said anything about me buying them she just won't buy them for me ☹😭

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.