1. Lingerie fabric and colour

sunseasex [sign in to see picture]

What is your favourite colour lingerie and do you prefer satin or silk?

JayP82 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not hung up on material at all but colours I am.

My OH has bronze skin so looks amazing in white, and there's an innocence with white. I also love her in black and navy.

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

My favourite lingerie colour would probably have to be black. Can't go wrong.

As for silk or satin, I prefer satin for ethical reasons. Apart from lingerie, I really like satin pillow cases since they're gentle on the skin and hair.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Xialos wrote:

My favourite lingerie colour would probably have to be black. Can't go wrong.

As for silk or satin, I prefer satin for ethical reasons. Apart from lingerie, I really like satin pillow cases since they're gentle on the skin and hair.

Hey Xialos - Bit off topic but thought I'd share this with you. I spin and weave silk - you can buy cruelty-free silk nowadays, my love, if you wish to wear it. Ahimsa, or peace-Silk...Tussah silk is 'wildcrafted'.....harvested in the wild. And many silk-worm owners now allow the moth to hatch before collecting the silk. Much of the traditional silk from Thailand and China is collected this way - look for Silk Shantung and Dupioni. Try searching Cruelty Freesilk underwear - you'll find hundreds of manufacturers who use cruelty-free silk. Sorry if you're vegan... I don't mean to preach.

In reply to the OP - I like dark purple lace - I find silk lovely too, but prefer cotton - satin tends to make me sweaty.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.