1. What's the best lingerie for small boobs

Squirter Queen ♕ [sign in to see picture]

Hi all.
    I have a recently started in a new relationship and know all his ex partners have had big boobs.. I'm on the smaller size 36B. So I'm looking for recommendations of lingerie not so much to enhance my size but have a nice fit and look hot as...

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

I'm super curious too. Going to watch this thread. I added this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36205 to my wishlist recently since it seems suitable for small breasts. Might be worth having a look at that.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Catsuits....

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I wear a 30A and have found loads of pieces on Lovehoney that fit well. I particularly like the Seduce Me range the bras and basques are great for a bit of a boost!

FiE [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 32B and tbh I've given up on bras and make the most of what I haven't been given by being able to be free and comfortable :)

Bongo85 [sign in to see picture]

I’m also small chested and have given up on sexy bras, but the sexy outfits on here all work a treat on me and my man 😀

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

You shouldnt give up on sexy bras because of the size of your boobs, small boobs look just as sexy as big boobs! My girlfriend has small boobs and tends to wear a lot of bandeau bras and has a really nice lacy one that looks amazing on her.

MissDoll [sign in to see picture]

First of all: BE CONFIDENT!! It doesn't mean that if his previous girlfriends had huge melons he doesn't love your small boobs. I am sure he loves them ust as they are: you are his girlfriend, and he loves every single inch of you. Trust me!

I have small boobs too and I have always been self conscious about them, until I got to know open bras and open boob catsuits exist. I started to be proud of my little boobies because they didn't need the support of a bra and allowed me to go braless and free my nipples. I discovered the peekaboo of an erect nipple under a t-shirt has an immediate arousing effect on guys - way more than a big cleavage!

Be proud girls. Lovehoney here has lots of open boob lingerie and catsuits and my advice is to play around with different styles to find what works best for you and your personality.

Remember: the most important thing in a relationship is being yourself! Never fake being someone you are not trying to resemble his previous girlfriends. Again, he loves you for who you are.

One note: sometimes half-cup bras cover completely small boobs without showing the nipple. Better to choose lingerie with no cup at all if you want the "free nipple" look.

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

B cup is hardly small. My OH is 32/34 AA cup and she has lovely pert boobs. A perfect handful and has plenty of lingerie that enhances them when or if she needs to. More often than not she'll wear something a little transparent when we go out and no bra. That usually gets plenty of attention!

Lovehoney - Cheekbones [sign in to see picture]

As another member of the small boobs club, I would recommend anything with a halterneck. Not only do they give you a boost because they're pulling up, but they're adjustable so you can almost guarantee a good fit.

These are my favourites:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32840 (Love Me Lace Black Babydoll)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36261 (Lace Peek-A-Boo Bra Set)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37330 (Barely There Teddy)

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

Some excellent advice on this thread! I will be looking into items with halternecks for sure.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.