1. Exposed wet look suspender set

Dash77 [sign in to see picture]

Please can anyone help
    I love the look of the Exposed wet look suspender set, the wet look set with the studs for sale for £32.
    I'd love to get it for my girlfriend who is a size 12-14. The only size left is L-XL which says it's for 12-18? She has a 32b bra size does anyone know if this will fit her as the reviews give me little idea.
    Thank you

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Dunno mate, have a chat with customer service. If it doesn’t fit you can always send it back.

Weeradge [sign in to see picture]

Difficult to say
    LH lingerie , in our experience , is usually quite small . Many is the time ,when we have planned a sexy night ,only to find the lingerie is too small
    That said , the LH customer service is very good , and you can return any item within one year , for a replacement , or refund .
    Go ahead and take the plunge , but have "something else" planned if it doesn't fit (if you see what I mean )

TandM [sign in to see picture]

We concur LH cust Service are spot on and should be able to sort this out for you.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Customer service are ideal for issues like this and the live chat feature is excellent.
    If it says 12-18 then chances are it’s quite tight material and should fit just fine, we have found most of the bodysuits are tight and even a large can contour down to a smaller body.

As others have said, the LH lingerie is usually quite tight and fitting so a size up won’t make much of a difference. But always best to speak to Customer service

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.