1. Just need your honnest opinion

Jelle(Jels) [sign in to see picture]

What do you women and men think of men wearing womens lingerie? can men be sexy aswel in a thong stockings and stuff,what do you think of me beign a 22 year boy who loves wearing hot lingerie?

Honnest opinion, even if its a hard one.

Some one please explain how I upload photos hashtag for

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Hey Jelle

Welcome to the forum! And yes...of course, a 22-year-old boy can look hot in lingerie! Very hot actually - so you go ahead and do it if you want!! Why the hell not?

And here's a link to upload pics, my lovely xx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I don't do the whole lingerie, but I do like my lace panties and my very girly pants too( made for the male rather than wearing girls knickers), so why not if you want too and makes you feel good just be careful bending over as its possible to flash ones girly knicks above your jeans!

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jelle,

Personally I don't fins guys wearing women underwear is something that turns me on. Having said that, if my OH told me we'd like to wear something like that I'd have no problem with that and would help him to choose a few things.

If you like that and feel confident, just go for it. It's about you being comfortable and confident in your own skin, if other people don't think that's attractive, that's their business. You might just have a problem because it's such a lot of gorgeous items to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice.

ì would like to show some pictures of me..

dont know if you guys can see them

Don't think you can upload to here, Jelle - I think they upload to you 'uploaded photos' in your profile. xx

yes i think thats how it works, they are processing, so maybe later this day you wil be able to see them x`

Looking forward to seeing them, Jelle - your profile pic is gorgeous! Read thsithread for more info https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1543944-uploaded-pictures-thread/

Weeradge [sign in to see picture]

Honest opinion ? I'm a fella ,and don't like the look of it one bit . Not into "cross dressing " at all (and ,yes , I have tried it ) .
    Also ,I'm not keen on seeing women wearing men's suits etc .
    That's just me tho . Some are into it , and it hurts no one .
    If you enjoy it
    Go for it !!!

thanks haha, i never have showed or shared this side of me with anyone else..

Mr.T [sign in to see picture]

I think you came to a good place to ask. Members of this forum have been very positive and supportive about men in women's lingerie. I am more than twice your age and have been wearing sheer lacy lingerie since my early teens. It has given me some massive pleasure over the years, but also some cause of anxiety. If only Lovehoney forum had existed 30 years ago I could be more relaxed about it as I am now. You must learn to cherish your lingerie, because the urge will never go away! And a wife or girl friend who actually enjoys it would be a great find!

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Some guys it looks good on some it doesn't but its all down to what you like yourself if you want to wear it go ahead the big question is do you like it when you see yourself in the mirror?

Me Yep i'm a person who likes to wear just made two big orders one order i picked what i wanted to wear and the other order my girlfriend picked, we both have fun when we go shopping.

i'm not a follower, i do what makes me happy like today, i got my belly button pierced, an early christmas pressent to myself, loving it so far, yes i like seeing myself in the mirror, i do like making photos and possing and stuf, i like being jels sometimes, sometimes as in, each day.. I LOVE IT when i lose control over it, thats when things get really exciting, i'm not harming someone, so i'm free to do whatever i like to do or want to do.. i feel different, special in my own way, a way none of you would undestand... but yeah to answer that question i do like it, i like seeing my self al dressed up and stuff, i like to feel very femenine, and to be and feel as a woman, wich is funny because i will never really know how a real woman feels haha  :D 

for me personaly was the lovehoney seduce me basque set, a real game changer.. since day one.. i liked the feeliing it gave me, by removing the front metal thingey dont know what its called, but yeah made it feel even better.. i love this basque set, so much i orderderd the male mesh thong from LHM and actualty made wearing this even more tempting,.. i do find myself verrry hot while wearing this specific set, its one of the best sets i have so far.... so far are the thing u purchased a verry good decision, i feel like i want a extra set, to spice things up some more, i have already found something here in the store which wil be my next purchase haha, i hope i like it as much as the seduce me set.. the one i want is the 'oh la lal cheri underwired strappy body wih suspenders' because first of al, purple is my favorite coller, and second its totaly my style of lingerie

i'm also looking to the thong ive orderd long time, it should arive verry soon, its one from another site, i dont know if i'm allowed to post this site here, but just to give you a view of what my taste is in lingerie,and i actualy want too see your styles haha,

https://malebasics.com/mens-front-zipper-thong

the black one
    нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

You look great in your avatar

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

There is nothing wrong with it i like to wear that also i even wanted to try on some heels so i bought some used ones. I really love the feel of womens clothes soft and sexy so go right ahead and wear all you want by the way im in my 60's

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

In all honesty, I've never seen a man in lingerie but as a real lingerie lover, I think is quite like it if I found a man wearing some sexy undies under his clothes. I like the unexpected and get turned on by other people's turn ons and I'd think it was a bit kinky. I'm also very much a believer in live and let live so if it makes you happy, go for it!

The only thing I would say is be prepared for it if you decide to wear that stuff in changing rooms. I expect that some men might not feel comfortable by it. Even as a woman who regularly wears stockings, they tend to evoke a good degree of discussion in female changing rooms so I can't begin to think what men would be like!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.