1. Lingerie, how often and how much?

ubergam3r [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, guy here looking for advice. I love love love my OH dressing up in lingerie, it's got to be my joint favourite thing. My OH is happy to dress up in lingerie most times I suggest it or for special occasions. But how often do you/your OH dress up in lingerie?

And what's the best way to ask? Straight out, leave it out on the bed, send a text/note to her?

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe once every few months 🙈 I would never just "do It" unless my partner asked. I would love him to just order me some underwear with a note to ask it to be on for when he gets home.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

When in a relationship I usually just do it when I feel like it - I tend to initiate the lingerie wearing. I especially like to do this to introduce a new outfit. 

I haven't liked it in the past when I've been asked to wear something sexy, but usually it's been asked in a bad way.  

MDH [sign in to see picture]

I do occasionally ask my wife to dress in a specific set of underwear - normally when I have imagined it during the day. About once a month I guess.

Normally though it is when the fancy takes her - I think that is the best as she is obviously feeling confident and sexy.

Leaving it to the lady in your life seems to be the way to go.

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

I dress up probably once a week in bedroom wear. Always wear sexy matching underwear though as normal.

Hubby does ask me quite a bit to go up before him and surprise him. Does make it feel better when he tells me exactly what to wear zx

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

It's something I'm not a massive fan of. It has its good moments on rare occasion but I wouldn't be doing it often.

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

I dress up in Lingerie almost everyday, excluding period days

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing lingerie, I wear it not only for my OH, but it gives me more confidence and makes me feel sexy! I dress up in lingerie every time we have sex. He always admires my new lingerie, and tells me I look amazing. We always end up having an fantastic night together!

Why don’t you try browsing Lovehoney together and suggest that she would look amazing in a particular chemise/basque, (the new Moonlight range is amazing) and she what she says....then take it from there. If she likes it, you could buy it and surprise her!

Good luck x

ubergam3r [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

I love wearing lingerie, I wear it not only for my OH, but it gives me more confidence and makes me feel sexy! I dress up in lingerie every time we have sex. He always admires my new lingerie, and tells me I look amazing. We always end up having an fantastic night together!

Why don’t you try browsing Lovehoney together and suggest that she would look amazing in a particular chemise/basque, (the new Moonlight range is amazing) and she what she says....then take it from there. If she likes it, you could buy it and surprise her!

Good luck x

Thanks, I tend to buy lingerie for her and surprise her (and yes from lovehoney). I'd buy lingerie for her more often, but I worry there's a point it's too much if that makes sense? Her lingerie draws already overflowing!

Great idea, it would be really fun to shop with her and would be quite a turn on.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I have more g strings and thongs than my wife has in total.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Always. I like to wear sexy lingerie during the day and Mr JJ likes me to wear it for playtime, .....so I do xx

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Leave it out on the bed... Text a picture with a hint. I love wearing lingerie and my lartner loves me wearing it. So many thongs and g's in my draw.

Sexy undies really boosts my confidence. Also adore buying my other half sexy undies. We have just got into sending each other naughty pics of us in our undies in various places.

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

Daily. I'll wear matching bras and knickers with a suspender belt at least six days a week. As I'm single, I do it only for me at the
    Minute. My older sister was really shocked when she found out a couple of months ago, she thinks stockings are purely bedroom wear.

Kneeslider [sign in to see picture]

I have bought 90% of her lingerie as gifts. Christmas, birthday, Valentine's, anniversary... any excuse I can find ;) Try to mix it up a bit with solely bedroom stuff and just nice quality matching sets that she can wear any time.

Mrs will quite often 'surprise' me by quickly slipping on a little nighty or babydoll while I'm cleaning my teeth before bed. Or on a weekend, when it's more likely that sex is on the cards, then she'll already be wearing a nice matching bra set.

The full stockings/suspenders/basque treatment is usually saved for special occasions or on the odd request now & again as getting into it is a bit more involved! For that reason I got her a body stocking in a recent LH sale so it's more of a slip on thing. She thought it was hilarious at first but think she enjoyed the reaction she got- looked fantastic on her- but it's yet to make another 'surprise' appearance. Fingers crossed...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.