1. Kinky boots

Curvy bird [sign in to see picture]

I'm a plus sized lady (size 16/18) I was wondering if anyone could suggest where I might find some knee/thigh boots for more shapely legs, maybe stretch material. Also need to have wide feet fitting. Thanks in advance, sorry if there is already a tgread for this. 😊

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Finding thigh boots proved to be incredibly difficult for me and I don't think I have particularly large legs. Most I tried were far too tight and even the wide fitting boots I have now are still a fairly snug fit arounf my thighs and calves.

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

I have the same problem, I always find that they are to tight around my calves and I don’t really have big legs 😊 I know this is not much help to you, sorry ! but following just in case someone can suggest a site to purchase from.

I found ebay and amazon had a fairly good selection but the measurements being there were hit and miss. Make sure you measure your thighs and calves in several positions to get the largest circumference before you start looking, that helped me.

VR [sign in to see picture]

I second eBay and Amazon.

For more boring, um, ordinary boots, there used to be a company called Duo Boots that sold wider leg boots. I never used them but a colleague would order all her boots from them and they were quite nice.

You'd think that someone would invent something to make boots wider/just make them wider in the start. The amount of size 12/14 gals I know who complain about not being able to get into normal boots is ridiculous. Don't these companies realise they're losing a fortune not selling them?!

I'm happy to see slouchy/baggy boots back in fashion. Or should that be relieved!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried fashion world... and evens... some lovely boots on both x

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Also new look have a very good selection of wide fit now too

dave82 [sign in to see picture]

A few places will do custom made depends on your budget. They can be pricey though

e.g.

http://www.fernandoberlinboots.com/en/made-to-measure-boots/thigh-high-and-higher.html

dave82 [sign in to see picture]

I now need to get saving these look amazing! http://www.fernandoberlinboots.com/en/made-to-measure-boots/blackredgold/blackredgold-thighhighboot.html

Oh wow they do have some awesome boots, way out of my budget though sadly.

Something I forgot to say, look for boots designed for drag queens, they are often only available in larger foot sizes but the calves and thighs are usually quite roomy from what I have seen.

Truely Scrumptious [sign in to see picture]

Duo boots have lots of sexy over the knee boots and you order by the calf size as well as shoe size.

ChloJakes [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried Simply Be? I always notice they have nice boots.

LucieLoo [sign in to see picture]

I got some off eBay, they are black stretch material and have a rubber small platform and heel. Best thing I found was to measure my calf and compare to item descriptions :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.