99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Cross dressers- does it fit?

Lexi Loveless [sign in to see picture]

Basically, if any crossdressers have bought female clothes on here, I would love to here your opinions and reviews.

i'm small at 5'4", so the sizes arent too bad for me.

I would like to hear how you've found the outfits etc fit-wise

Changing life [sign in to see picture]

At 5ft11 slimbuild but a belly that make choosing basques harder size 16 fits but my stomach ruins it.Underwear no problem but hard to judge stockings and tights.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome.

A member who comes to mind is Richie1, a regular once upon a time but recently has not been so active. Come back Richie! Anyway, I digress. 

There are some reviews on their page that may help: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/richie1/

Hope you find what you are looking for and with all the super friendly, helpful members here I am sure others will have more to add :) 

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello and welcome.

A member who comes to mind is Richie1, a regular once upon a time but recently has not been so active. Come back Richie! Anyway, I digress.

There are some reviews on their page that may help: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/richie1/

Hope you find what you are looking for and with all the super friendly, helpful members here I am sure others will have more to add :)

Agreed. Richie always look fabulous in the photos he posted of himself in Lovehoney lingerie xx

percy the park keeper [sign in to see picture]

As a regular crossdresser and regular customer from here, i have bought many thongs & knickers from LH, never had a problem with size & fitting, i tend to chose + sizes which seems to do it for me.
    Baby dolls & teddies also fit well & pluz size stockings fit me perfectly.
    never had a problem with quality either, always very comfortable to wear.
    nothing feels more sexier when dressed & sat chilling with partner.
    thank you LH x

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello and welcome.

A member who comes to mind is Richie1, a regular once upon a time but recently has not been so active. Come back Richie! Anyway, I digress.

There are some reviews on their page that may help: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/richie1/

Agreed. Richie always look fabulous in the photos he posted of himself in Lovehoney lingerie xx

Thank you Terri and Leanne..Very nice of you both to say so. I haven’t posted much recently as so much of the Lingerie that I like has been discontinued. I used to buy quite a lot especially sexy knickers from the flirty range, but I can’t replace them now so have resorted to a well known High St Store for my Lingerie. Hopefully Lovehoney will introduce some high leg sexy knickers..I live in hope!!! 😘😘

b21 [sign in to see picture]

I've bought a fair amount ok kickers from LH and had them come up really nicely. In mens world I'm 30 waist and all my knickers are size 10.

I tend to go up to a size 12 if the lingerie goes on my top half as I guess the male shape is more of an upside down triangle. Anything less than 12 gets a bit tight around the ribs.

I also stick to nighties or chemises with a low back to make them more confortable around the ribs at night. :)

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I have just purchased the Lovehoney Sheer Suspender bodystocking Black one size, and it fits me perfectly (6ft 14st 36 inch waist) I wear size 14 panties usually high leg design which I find fit well and hold everything in place.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Changing life wrote:

At 5ft11 slimbuild but a belly that make choosing basques harder size 16 fits but my stomach ruins it.Underwear no problem but hard to judge stockings and tights.

hey Changing Life - I'm 5'8 - very long and quite fat legs so I was worried about buying stockings as from shops they are rarely longenough. I recently purchased these from LH, they fitted really well - I'm pretty positive they would fit you as I could of pulled then up much more than I did. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36737

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Not really a crossdresser but i do buy things like underwear and bodystockings with bodystockings i always get onesize fits all because i have been loosing weight and it can go up and down, i must get myself measured do you go to shops to get measured as some items i like the look of like catsuits have small medium large.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.