• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Tights

lisa_uh [sign in to see picture]

Is this a British women thing? Is it comfortable during winter? Just moved to the neighborhood :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Most women in the UK at least where I am, wear jeans or trousers, when just out and about, especially in the winter, but even in summer these days. except a few older women. But yeah they are ok to wear in winter, you can even get heavy tights for winter wear, but as I say I don't see women wearing them in the day time.

Maybe they do to go out for the evening but as I don't go out evenings I can't tell you.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I practically live in tights. I find them really comfortable and flattering on the legs. I don't like jeans or trousers so all I wear is dresses and skirts with tights :)

NatandTom wrote:

I practically live in tights. I find them really comfortable and flattering on the legs. I don't like jeans or trousers so all I wear is dresses and skirts with tights :)

At last, I thought it was just me because I can't wear trousers, for that obvious reason a pre-op trans woman can't easy do, unless down stairs is rather small.

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing thick knit tights in the winter with a skirt or dress and boots x

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Heidi920 wrote:

I love wearing thick knit tights in the winter with a skirt or dress and boots x

+ 1. Thights can looke very sexy with winter outfits specially when you play around a bit with the colours and shades.

lisa_uh [sign in to see picture]

Obviously I was ignorant in thinking tights are not comfortable.

Is there any one type of material to look out for if I want to try footjob with it? ;)

these smooth gloss finnish ones should be ok for a foot job, especially with some water based lube .

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Same. Tights or leggings. My SO is crazyabout them too so that's a bonus.
    silver bullet [sign in to see picture]

well im a male and during the winter i wear them really like better than thermals

anothername [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm going to this winter too, no matter what my wife thinks. Cheaper than long Johns and just as warm. It may also help her accept that its OK for me to cross dress too.

Am I really that brave?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.