£1.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Revealing tops

Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

Done some research and believe I'll need to invest in a good push up bra to go underneath to help the cleavage. She's a 32dd, any recommendations? LH or **REMOVED**?

Amethyst2 [sign in to see picture]

Depends on the style of the top, a plunge neck line you will need a plunge bra, a plunge bra with the wrong top and big boobs can be obvious to falling out

Lol this gets more and more complicated.

Not as simple as the guys choice of what to wear for the day.

i would select the top first and then the bra as bras you have a lot more options. Tops for big boobs are so,etimes harder to come by depending on dresssize and frame.

will the Mrs be involved in the purchase ?

Nope, it'll be a surprise.

Ok, we're all here if you need a hand in making a choice

Pity LH don't do lingerie with proper sizing rather than small/med/large

Dixie Normous wrote:

Pity LH don't do lingerie with proper sizing rather than small/med/large

Unfortunately it's not the only place, not so bad for us girls but the guys can struggle

Do these give good cleavage?

Got to laugh at this thread being chopped to bits by a moderator. nothing on North Korea this place. Pull your finger out LH and sell bras in proper sizes and you'd get even more of my money

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Dixie Normous wrote:

Got to laugh at this thread being chopped to bits by a moderator. nothing on North Korea this place. Pull your finger out LH and sell bras in proper sizes and you'd get even more of my money

We have a Pander to me thread here for  such requests: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/#p1451404

Do remember we are a business before a forum and the rules are quite clear on competitors. 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Many members manage just fine using the forum within these rules. 

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Dixie Normous wrote:

Does anyone else love the idea of their wife wearing revealing tops when out and about?

I'm about to pick something for mine to wear along these lines as a surprise- not sure how it will go down.

Any ladies, what would u make of being bought a revealing top to wear? Obvs I won't force her to wear anything she doesn't want to

Yes and No if being honest. Sometimes you end up attracting unwelcomed attention. It all depends on where you go out as well.I ended up getting a guy batted about the head from his own Mrs after I caught him staring at my Mrs's cleavage in a maxi dress over the weekend . So he got his just deserts after tipping off his Mrs.

J&K2016 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely tops that have a plunging neckline revealing/ showing off cleavage more than a sheer top. We both enjoy that and it's good to tease

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

My husband loves me too wear revelling tops, I have very sensitive nipples and it does not take much for them to stick out and they get very large, I think it turns him on seeing other people looking at me

J&K2016 [sign in to see picture]

Mature lovers 62 wrote:

My husband loves me too wear revelling tops, I have very sensitive nipples and it does not take much for them to stick out and they get very large, I think it turns him on seeing other people looking at me

Identical situation with us!

mrsr85 [sign in to see picture]

i would love my OH to pick me stuff that he thought was sexy. the fact that i would know he was finding me sexy would be a turn on and to be fair i would play on it a bit too!!!

i have a black top with a zip down the front its not overly sexy but it means i can show as much or as little as i want and can adjust it at any time for a reaction. OH has never made a comment on it but i know guys at work must like it as i have been told before tops like that shouldnt be worn as they need to be unzipped to see whats underneath.

any way a zip top might be a good opption if you are unsure how much she wants to show, that way she is control.

Cachaca [sign in to see picture]

I have a related question, how revealing is too revealing to be worn in public? I have a fishnet top which I love, so far it's only ever been worn at home but would you wear it on an evening out with a plain black bra underneath. I've uploaded a pic of what I have in mind. I think it would be OK but I mignchicken out

[suspended user]

suspended user

As long as you got cloths on outside nothing on display you should wear it and let the negative people judge always someone with something to say no matter what u wear as long as you feel comfortable rock it!!! :-) X

Cachaca [sign in to see picture]

I've worked out why I'm nervous about it. We've been playing with the Desire app. I can imagine my husband daring me to take the bra off and I'm too competitive for my own good. That would def be too revealing!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lol definitely 2 reveling for the high street! But not everywhere!! U could rock something like that at a festival I'm sure!! :-) Mayb carry a ponchos just incase 😂😜

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.