£1.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Dressing up for sexy fun & completing the outfit

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Very rarely wear shoes. Never felt my outfit was incomplete. Already a little taller than my OH so it gets awkward

What body u wearing that looks lush xx
    Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

I hardly ever wear shoes. Hubby is not really into shoes or boots

silver bullet [sign in to see picture]

hell i would be happy just to the wife dress up

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I've ever worn shoes and I don't think captain would notice of I did. He doesn't jeep his hands off me long enough to look... 😉

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

My wife is 5'9, I'm 5'10 - so with heels on she's taller than me. Another problem is her legs are 2 inches longer than mine, so she's not totally stable on heels.

Women who are confident in heels are a complete turn on. Maybe more than anything else - even fully dressed. Something about the upper leg pushing forward against their clothing really does it.

pvclover [sign in to see picture]

My wife allways completes the look with heels total turn on.Brought her a pair of christian louboutinsfrom New York which are only worn in bedroom

busterx4x [sign in to see picture]

My wife has an exquisite collection of stripper heels that I've acquired for her over the years. Most of them are 6" heel platform stilettos, a couple of pairs are 7". Unbelievably sexy stuff. They are mainly worn during photo shoots, but I LOVE it when she wears them with one of the many outfits she owns.

Recently added a pair of crotch high boots - 6" platform stilettos. Zowie. Unbelievably sexy when she wears them, either with, or without an outfit.

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

I love shoes normally but prefer barefoot in the bed room most of the time, purely because my balance a is awful and in very clumsy .although I do have an impossibly high pair of stripper shoes my hubby loves , there's over a foot difference in our height so the shoes help with vertical positions. Depends on the mood really.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.