• Oh La La Cheri Curves Plus Size Underwired Devoré Body

Whitesox [sign in to see picture]

Loverly looking item. I had not read the sizing thinking it would be a better size around the bust are! Not that it is six sizes to small for me why do all plus sizes stop at DD larger ladys need a bigger sizes! We want to look sexy and have a bit of support at the sametime. Yes I am keeping it because my husband lovers me in it.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yes I fully sympathise with you on this . I've got loads of really lovely lingerie that fits great over the body but my boobs are literally spilling out everywhere because the cups are miles too small !

There are loads of plus size women who have greater needs than a DD cup so it's still beyond me why so many items don't go bigger than this size cup .

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I am the opposite Whitesox. I am a plus size lady with smaller boobs. Many places don't cater for me as surely someone a size 18 should have at least a D cup? Nope not me. Lovehoney own brand lingerie I have found is perfect for me and I'm sure there will be a brand that caters for you.

I wept returning that body. I'm tall so it just didn't fit.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

I am the opposite Whitesox. I am a plus size lady with smaller boobs. Many places don't cater for me as surely someone a size 18 should have at least a D cup? Nope not me. Lovehoney own brand lingerie I have found is perfect for me and I'm sure there will be a brand that caters for you.

I wept returning that body. I'm tall so it just didn't fit.

Could have written this ^^^^ myself - it's not easy being plus size with small boobs, and tall too, find most bodystockings OK, but body's/catsuits etc are a non starter for me :(

Xxx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

The Seduce me range is the best for plus size large boobs i have found and I'm a 38GG

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I agree whitesox I'm a 36g and really struggle to find sexy items to acomodate my bust. It's very dissapointing.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah I honestly don't understand why more lingerie doesn't get made to measure on bust size , I'm not plus size but have had alot of let downs with my boobs looking squashed or looking like I've 10 boobs hanging out everywhere!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.