FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Body stockings

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I'm a huge fan of them. I think I'd like to get the 3/4 Sleeve Lace Bodystocking next, especially as it's currently on offer.

Orchidman [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I love bodystockings. The first time she wore one she added killer heels and just looked so sexy walking around in them. If you have never worn one try it they look and feel so sexy and recently we bought one that didn't have quite enough 'access' so I had to make the hole bigger. I couldn't wait so I ripped it and the sexual atmosphere went through the roof and we both felt so horny, we have two more now just waiting for the right moment to repeat this experience. A must have in the 'toy box' for us.

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

I love bodystockings and find them really comfortable as well as flattering. I'm plus size and like the way they cover all the bits I'd rather weren't on display. They are also really versatile, I've worn them under normal clothes as a sexy surprise for the husband, under dresses on a night out and even to a funeral as I didn't have any suitable tights!

Now winters coming these will be my go to lingerie items to keep me warm whilst still treating my husband!

I've reviewed a number of the plus size ones which you can see in my profile

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.