• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com

1. Body stockings

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I only have this one but I adore it! I forgot how great bodystockings are. I'm very tempted to get a couple more now lol

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34919

That looks stunning! It's gone straight onto my wishlist, although it may need to wait until I'm a comfier 16 unless I can find it in a queen size.
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

anothername wrote:

How big are these? Would any of them fit a 6 foot tall man?

I fancy giving one a go.

I am a size 18 and 5'11" tall lady, but I own several bodystockings, some are regular size and some queen size, but I have found all fit well, barring one.

I would suggest if you look for the more 'fishnet' style, they often offer more stretch.

Also, you could consider suspender style bodystockings.

If you are interested have a look through some of my reviews to give you an idea, or browse the bodystockings in the lingerie section, and read through the reviews there, quite a lot of people include their sizing to helps others, such as yourself, with their decision making.

Good luck, and let us know what you decide xxxx

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I only have this one but I adore it! I forgot how great bodystockings are. I'm very tempted to get a couple more now lol

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34919

Just had a look at this one. Captain was looking over my shoulder getting very excited by it. Might have to give it a try...
    SolidAsARock83 [sign in to see picture]

I got my OH our 1st one of here & she wore it the other night.
    She really didn't like it & thought it made her look awful. However I thought she looked absolutely incredible, so sexy I nearly passed out at the sight of her!!
    She said it was a bugger to get on which I said was probably due to the fact that it was her 1st ever time putting one on!
    However her lack of confidence & comments meant that nothing went anywhere, so dint think I'll be getting another one

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

SolidAsARock83 wrote:

I got my OH our 1st one of here & she wore it the other night.
    She really didn't like it & thought it made her look awful. However I thought she looked absolutely incredible, so sexy I nearly passed out at the sight of her!!
    She said it was a bugger to get on which I said was probably due to the fact that it was her 1st ever time putting one on!
    However her lack of confidence & comments meant that nothing went anywhere, so dint think I'll be getting another one

That's such a shame 😟

Would she maybe consider a short dress in bodystocking type fabric ? xx

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Reading over this thread has got me wanting more!

SolidAsARock83 [sign in to see picture]

Possibly Terri JJ, I'll keep on trying! Got my LH delivery today of some lingerie for her & a couple of LHM for me so will see how they go down 1st......

Sexyback69 [sign in to see picture]

Yes - I have a few of these, some different designs and style. they are easy to wear and make me feel sexy

anothername [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

anothername wrote:

How big are these? Would any of them fit a 6 foot tall man?

I fancy giving one a go.

I am a size 18 and 5'11" tall lady, but I own several bodystockings, some are regular size and some queen size, but I have found all fit well, barring one.

I would suggest if you look for the more 'fishnet' style, they often offer more stretch.

Also, you could consider suspender style bodystockings.

If you are interested have a look through some of my reviews to give you an idea, or browse the bodystockings in the lingerie section, and read through the reviews there, quite a lot of people include their sizing to helps others, such as yourself, with their decision making.

Good luck, and let us know what you decide xxxx

Thanks Lovingnewtoys, some great advice there. Looking through the range and the reviews makes me want one even more. I bet they feel really sexy. I'm thinking a good starter may be a body though, but I don't want a crotchless one. Maybe I need to get one from M&S first. A body is probably more useful for summer too.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

anothername - you are most welcome.

Happy hunting xxxx

Seabie [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking I need to buy one for my OH she would look pretty awesome in one ....

any recommendations?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.