• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Latex, anyone?

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey latex_lover

It sounds like you would enjoy attending some latex events. Take a look at the Alternative & Burlesque Fair which tours, as well as events at Torture Garden.

I second Torture Garden. Although it does sell out rather quickly, so you will have to book in advance.

You could also try clubs such as Slimelight. I used to attend it regually a few years ago and quite a lot of the women there wore Latex.

latex_lover [sign in to see picture]

I'm liking the look of Torture Garden and will try and go sometime. I'm sure it'd be an "experience" to say the least...

Right, now what to wear... 😉

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

latex_lover wrote:

I'm liking the look of Torture Garden and will try and go sometime. I'm sure it'd be an "experience" to say the least...

Just curious of the type of outfit that you will be wearing. Just Googled latex wear for guys and it appears that most conventional clothes tends to have an equivalent in latex. Quite like the dark red latex business suit myself. I think my Mrs would like me in that as its leather looking .

mysteron wrote:

latex_lover wrote:

Just curious of the type of outfit that you will be wearing. Just Googled latex wear for guys and it appears that most conventional clothes tends to have an equivalent in latex. Quite like the dark red latex business suit myself. I think my Mrs would like me in that as its leather looking .

Good question Mysteron! I haven't a clue what I'd wear so I'd have to get looking!
    bunual [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

latex_lover wrote:

If you know people who are into latex then I'd recommend asking for their opinion on shops, espeically if they are of a similar build to you. I've used two shops and essentially bought the same item but there is a world of difference in terms of fit.

That's a good idea bunual! I have my eye on a catsuit type thing that I could wear...

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

I know plenty of people who enjoy wearing or seeing others wear latex. They seem to have a good success rate finding partners who enjoy latex too. It can be a little harder for people who have a latex fetish in the true sense of the word (require it for sexual satisfaction) but because it's a common fetish, it's still fairly easy.

I like latex but it's definitely just a like, not a fetish. I think it looks amazing and I like feeling constricted. I only own a couple of cheap items (a dress and gauntlets) but I'm considering buying this dress https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37901 . At the moment it has no reviews though.

Friday 13, that is a very nice latex dress you want to buy. I also would love to buy a dress like that if I had a lady to give it to.

Looking into the male catsuit on a latex website, I wondered if any chaps had any experience of wearing one? I'll be honest and say that I probably will feel a little self conscious, but, in the surrounds of Torture Garden and everyone wearing latex.... I'm sure it'll soon pass! 😉😈

bunual [sign in to see picture]

latex_lover wrote:

Looking into the male catsuit on a latex website, I wondered if any chaps had any experience of wearing one? I'll be honest and say that I probably will feel a little self conscious, but, in the surrounds of Torture Garden and everyone wearing latex.... I'm sure it'll soon pass! 😉😈

I own and wear several different latex items, a few catsuits amongst them. I was initially self conscious wearing one because I have confidence issues but I've seen many others wearing them of different body types who just don't care so I am to be like them. Mostly I remind myself that I'm unlikely to ever meet these people outside of a club anyway.

You have a good point there about not bumping into these people outside of a club. I have terrible self confidence issues - probably why I'm single - and I think this is what is giving me the nerves about going to a club.... As I say - I'm sure it'll pass once I'm there.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

latex_lover wrote:

You have a good point there about not bumping into these people outside of a club. I have terrible self confidence issues - probably why I'm single - and I think this is what is giving me the nerves about going to a club.... As I say - I'm sure it'll pass once I'm there.

Have you considered a latex mask as part of your outfit? Just while you get used to it? 

You can then have the fun of playing a persona and practice confidence without fear of anyone recognising you outside of the club :) 

Hi Jess,

A latex mask hasn't even crossed my mind, but now you've mentioned it, why didn't I think of that?! I can look into this and without a doubt, will boost my confidence! Thank you!

It'd be really nice to mix with like - minded people and a club would be a great start.

speedingmullet [sign in to see picture]

I love latex both wearing and seeing others in it. I have two cat suits a black one and a red one. I've sadly never worn either out anywhere nor does my partner know I own them as I'm not sure how'd she'd react.

speedingmullet wrote:

I love latex both wearing and seeing others in it. I have two cat suits a black one and a red one. I've sadly never worn either out anywhere nor does my partner know I own them as I'm not sure how'd she'd react.

I am like you. I love both wearing and seeing it on people but the only thing I own for myself are gloves. Perhaps one night gently bring up the subject about what you both like and mention latex. You may be surprised by her reaction?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.