CHRISTMAS DELIVERY GUARANTEED
Order in the next ... - FREE when you spend £30
  1. Hanging out (clean but 'dirty') washing

LMEK [sign in to see picture]

My knickers get nicked. Hah! Now I find the chandelier makes an excellent indoor dryer. The electrician who put it up has ended up in a relationship with me.

I have a friend who keeps a spare vibrator, specifically to stir the coffee when she has visitors she doesn't like. She keeps her face haughtily impassive while she does this.

You folks all amuse me so much, tell more!

HunnyMonster29 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to dry them inside. It's not because I'm embarrassed but it's more the idea of other people stealing them off the line because that's what they are into. 

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

I love the possibility that I’m making next door’s rather sheltered and shy teenage son awkward with my all my undies on show on the line. Cos I’m evil, obviously. 😁

Delightful87 [sign in to see picture]

No, ours get dried indoors mainly cuz I look after other people’s children and we bought a house with my parents. Neither of whom I wish to see (or touch!) my special undies 🤣🤣🤣

steph&mike [sign in to see picture]

I've hung our undies outside and also leave them on display on the ironing pile at my house. My gstrings and my boyfirends thongs are in there and I don't see any point or need to hide them. Some girlfriends have made giggle if they have seen anything but we just have a laugh about it.

Mr and Mrs UK [sign in to see picture]

I let it all hang out for everyone to see. The washing that is. He he

Mr&MrsDLPS [sign in to see picture]

Gosig wrote:

I love the possibility that I’m making next door’s rather sheltered and shy teenage son awkward with my all my undies on show on the line. Cos I’m evil, obviously. 😁

Lol, you tease!! 

On the line here as there are no neighbours in eye or ear shot distance, which has clear advantages, but they dry ever so quickly as they are so so small. 

[suspended user]

suspended user

Gosig wrote:

I love this post from Gosig, it has made me laugh this morning!! 😄

I must be rather alone with the 'hanging out my undies' thing. 😔

I wish I lived in the middle of nowhere and had the freedom to do that. We live in a quiet 'cul-de-sac' with quite a few old people and also families and kids in the houses over the road.

I'm pretty sure there would be some gossiping!! - and dodgy looks. 😶

I know my hubby wouldn't want the neighbours to see what I wear of a night!!

I admire everyone's bravery and am amazed at how many people do it...

...yes I'm afraid it's the jolly old airing cupboard for me. I mustn't forget to tidy them away if the plumber or rent lady comes round, lol. 😮

I would love to be evil like 'Gosig' sometimes 'ha ha ha ha ha....' (only joking!!) 😆 x

[suspended user]

suspended user

@LMEK, 

I have a friend who keeps a spare vibrator, specifically to stir the coffee when she has visitors she doesn't like. She keeps her face haughtily impassive while she does this.

This is soooo naughty, but incredibly hilarious!!! 😂 x

Also, being the time of year it is, this puts a whole new perspective on 'trick or treat' - when you have spooky visitors (not kids obviously!) Lol. 🎃 🕸

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

What am I going to do?

next month I’m moving into my own place by myself and I’ve got a very open back garden. Should I dry all my Lovehoney purchases inside or not. Plenty of frilly lacey numbers to be seen but people will soon realise they’re mine.

Do I risk it?

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I've got to the stage where I simply don't care if the neighbours notice my sexy undies on the line, I hang it all out ....basques, stockings, crotchless knickers the lot!  

Guy14357 wrote:

What am I going to do?

next month I’m moving into my own place by myself and I’ve got a very open back garden. Should I dry all my Lovehoney purchases inside or not. Plenty of frilly lacey numbers to be seen but people will soon realise they’re mine.

Do I risk it?

I am the devil on your left shoulder (in case you wondered what that weight was) and I am saying yes, risk it. What is the worst that could happen? Most folk are too polite to want to admit to checking out someone else’s undies.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Gosig wrote:

Guy14357 wrote:

What am I going to do?

Do I risk it?

I am the devil on your left shoulder (in case you wondered what that weight was) and I am saying yes, risk it. What is the worst that could happen? Most folk are too polite to want to admit to checking out someone else’s undies.

They'll probably assume they belong to a lady friend who frequents there, even though they have never seen her.

I've hung all sorts of things on the line before. Reusable jam rags is far more interesting than LH lingerie I would say, but I hung those up!

KinkyMira wrote:

Gosig wrote:

Guy14357 wrote:

What am I going to do?

Do I risk it?

They'll probably assume they belong to a lady friend who frequents there, even though they have never seen her.

I've hung all sorts of things on the line before. Reusable jam rags is far more interesting than LH lingerie I would say, but I hung those up!

Reusable jam rags! Ha! You have such a way with words it is a delight. Also, I can’t read your blog unless I’m in a position to, er, do something about it. It is clitoral kryptonite. 

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Gosig wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Reusable jam rags! Ha! You have such a way with words it is a delight. Also, I can’t read your blog unless I’m in a position to, er, do something about it. It is clitoral kryptonite. 

I like that. "Clitoral kryptonite". Thank you, I do my best to make you have to do something about it :-D

For Your Eyes Only x [sign in to see picture]

I once had a friend over who was horrified that I was hanging some lacy, frilly, barely-there numbers out on the washing line. That was a relatively tame washing day too.. She'd need therapy if she saw the more ~interesting~ laundry days.

In a couple of weeks I'm going to become flat mates with a guy from work. Poor guy doesn't know what he's letting himself in for. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.