£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Hanging out (clean but 'dirty') washing

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

Everything of mine goes on the line when the weather it right. All knickers, bras, stockings and suspender belts. It's never actually crossed my mind not to put them out. I suspect the neighbours would know if they looked but I don't have anything to hide or be ashamed of.

kinky_couple_uk [sign in to see picture]

All of our sexy underwear goes on the line. Never had any funny comments from neighbours.

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

We don't have anything really to hang out that would be seen so not a problem for us. I am always careful to clean sex toys up and pack them away for nobody to see!

The closet situation I've had is when a girlfriend came round to my house in the middle of the day and I was doing washing / drying etc. A bunch of our underwear was on the pile including many of my hubbys thongs which he usually wears. She noticed and knew exactly that they weren't mine which led to a whole other discussion!

N&Mc [sign in to see picture]

Most of our underwear gets dried inside. Only the larger items end up on the washing line.

toulouse [sign in to see picture]

I dry everything outside as we have a private back garden. I don't on a weekend though when there is a chance that one of my kids could visit! My daughter gets quite embarrassed that I could wear such sexy undies. My OH has some  Love Honey wet look pants with a zip that I really think she would be shocked to see.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes wonder if the neighbours think my tiny or lace thongs are my wife's? Or what they think of my black pvc pants?

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

I don't hang anything too saucy outside but that's more to save my adult daughters blushes than being bothered about the neigbours

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

All get's hung out....let the neighbours enjoy

Cherrybomb85 [sign in to see picture]

Bizarrely my colleague and I were talking about this on our walk home from work today. Just get on with it!.....Its nothing to be ashamed of as most people wear standard underwear!! Anything slightly risque..just dry inside your house to save embarrassment on all sides!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I was informed by my neighbour at the weekend that their son had made a comment about a lacey number I had hung up. 

Ooops! 

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't even have the nerve to mention it 😂

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

I am actually more embarassed about hanging out some of my everyday underwear as opposed to something sexy from Lovehoney. I wear a lot of dresses and sometimes need to bring out the Bridget Joneses - I am more mortified about putting those out on the line than something sexy!

Titfield Thunderbolt [sign in to see picture]

If your neighbour has got a problem with what is on your washing line.

They obviously have got issues and not us.

Why keep your lingerie private.

Kneeslider [sign in to see picture]

All goes outside, but we have a rotary washing line and Mrs insists the undies (including mine, the kids, even socks!) go on the inner lines so they're hidden by the other stuff. Funny thing is the garden isn't even over-looked, think it's just habit from old houses.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Wow! So many brave people.

I would never hang my sexy lingerie outside, like EVER! In saying that, drying them indoors can be problematic too! With a hormonal (and overly nosey son) I struggle to find a suitable place (out of sight) to dry my LH garments 🙈 Such a dilemma lol. Thank god all my garments dry extremely quick 😱

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

I am actually more embarassed about hanging out some of my everyday underwear as opposed to something sexy from Lovehoney. I wear a lot of dresses and sometimes need to bring out the Bridget Joneses - I am more mortified about putting those out on the line than something sexy!

I'm with you on this one Rebecca. Now my LH collection is expanding beyond bedroom only use, I had a huge cull of my Bridgets last weekend. I chucked about 10 pairs that were beyond apology - the sort I wont even let my husband see me in!

New neighbours moved in on Monday, I was tempted today to fill my washing line with lacey bits just to let them know who's boss round here!

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Wight*goddess wrote:

New neighbours moved in on Monday, I was tempted today to fill my washing line with lacey bits just to let them know who's boss round here!

Yeah go for it! and not just the lacy bits!

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

I hang all my mens smalls out... I'm not bothered about others seein - quite like the idea of them seeing. Don't think they'd be bothered to be honest.

Titfield Thunderbolt [sign in to see picture]

Wight*goddess wrote:

I'm with you on this one Rebecca. Now my LH collection is expanding beyond bedroom only use, I had a huge cull of my Bridgets last weekend. I chucked about 10 pairs that were beyond apology - the sort I wont even let my husband see me in!

Wight*goddess wrote:

DBCB [sign in to see picture]

We try to keep all our kinky washing in doors after we have washed it. However, we have a cleaner and she turns out and tidys all the cupboards when we go on our summer holidays. I am convinced that she has taken a look at all the lingerie, bondage, plugs, dildos, spreader bars, etc we have - But she has never said a word.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.