• Want to look sexy for my wife on wedding day ?

BooBoo92 [sign in to see picture]

Im getting married in july and i want to wear something sexy for our wedding night and something for the honeymoon i want to make an effort but have no idea what to buy

Any ideas i would be grateful
    Thanks

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I would go with what you know she likes, or has hinted at in the past. If you go for something she really doesn't like, and you are just off for a weeked away then it's just smething to perhaps laugh at together. but for your honeymoon, you are not going to feel too great if it doesn't go down well.

You could talk to her and find out what kind of thing she may like , then keep just what it is you have bought a secret, that would be a nice tease.

You can go a dozen different ways, from some thing very manly, to male lingerie, some couples even love it when the guy wears womens lingerie. So you see the skies the limit, it's just whats right for you both.

Congrats, on your up coming wedding.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Personally I would pick a piece of underwear from the LHM. I think there sexy and stylish to appearance to the boxers. while also comfortable to wear during the busy day your going to be having.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/lhm/

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Well i am assuming you will be suited and booted anyway for the wedding. Its amazing the number of ladies who like guys wearing a suit so i dont think there will be a need to change there. If you have some Scots blood or even Irish then consder wearing a kilt. Some ladies like their men folk wearing those as well and the proper way without anything underneath . Just check the wind strength first !

For undies it depends on the taste of your lady. Some ladies like guys wearing thongs , others don't. I wouldnt wear baggy boxers as they tend to be a turn off . I just use mine these days for working out in . The more modern boxer trunk would be a better choice .For honeymoon it depends on the where you are going and the climate. If really hot, a neat flanel shirt and tailored shorts would be my choice for going out at night in . Don't wear these with socks! Get yourself a pair of loafers or shoes of a similar style . This style of outfit does look better if you have tanned skin . If you havnt then stick with the old faithfull a pair of light coloured light weight chinos.

Just some ideas for going along with.

BooBoo92 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for your help much appreciated

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

BooBoo, i agree with Alicia with regard to underwear i would try get some sort of indication what she likes.

Personally i wouldn't find male lingerie or a thong on my OH attractive but a nice new pair of of really nice fitting boxer i definitely would. Maybe a bit more expensive than usual for some extra 'support' if you get my meaning. However this is just my taste.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. I love weddings.

Maybe something like this,

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36010

They are classic, comfortable, slightly revealing and you can be her something blue 😊

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I also like what RosyCheek has posted, they're not a full on posing pouch bit they are nicely fitted and an attractive colour, sexy too. Then if she likes them, you can perhaps explore other sexy underwear together by looking on this site together!

I also agree with mysteron; there's nothing sexier than a well turned out man wearing either a suit or a kilt!

[suspended user]

suspended user

How about wearing a Bernese jacket so just the end of a collar and cuffs are visible but actually there just Chippendale cuffs and collar. So later when you take the jacket of later you are all manly under neath.

collector [sign in to see picture]

Slightly off topic but if your betrothed has ever bought you a particular after shave or EDT then you must wear it during the day and then freshen it up before the nuptials.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.