• Guys dressing up... Yay or nay?

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Sorry I can't quote as on my phone.
    Mysteron - I will talk him into it eventually😊 He has a thing about French maids so that's a brilliant idea. I could make a deal with him and he can have a French maid as long as I can have a butler. Thanks for that.

Going to have a hunt in charity shops next week while in Cornwall, last time we went we picked up a real riding crop for £2. Who knows what we might find.

I think you will find ďressing up in turns as a butler and maid is a great prelude to hot steamy sex .The challenge is to keep your hands off each other so the duties of drink serving can be attended to.

You could develop it one stage further and get into role playing as well of which you will be nearly doing anyway with the duties .

I have Scottish blood in me and never had chance to wear a kilt yet .

mysteron wrote:

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Sorry I can't quote as on my phone.
    Mysteron - I will talk him into it eventually😊 He has a thing about French maids so that's a brilliant idea. I could make a deal with him and he can have a French maid as long as I can have a butler. Thanks for that.

Going to have a hunt in charity shops next week while in Cornwall, last time we went we picked up a real riding crop for £2. Who knows what we might find.

I think you will find ďressing up in turns as a butler and maid is a great prelude to hot steamy sex .The challenge is to keep your hands off each other so the duties of drink serving can be attended to.

You could develop it one stage further and get into role playing as well of which you will be nearly doing anyway with the duties .

I have Scottish blood in me and never had chance to wear a kilt yet .

Tut, tut Mysteron! Scottish in your blood and NEVER worn a kilt!!!

The mind boggles sir! I'm assuming it's on your "to do" list?

To say you have Scots in your blood, yet you've never adorn the kilt, makes no sense!

I expect a pic of proof ASAP lol... Happy clan mysteron shopping to you x

Yes naughty Mysteron . I thinks its the cost v wear ability that's always put me off .It's also the cost of the rest of the outfit as well ,sporren ,doublet etc.

Maybe one day

Maybe we could do a scene from MacBeth in a role play and spank one of those naughty witches

The whole shebang is indeed pricey, but you could hire or borrow one?

Lol at the role playing of a MacBeth scene 🤣 Much prefer something from Outlander myself 😜

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Honestly, I was hot for my man when he accidentally wore my sweater dress, so I can't give an opinion without emotional bias...

I think men can look sexy dressing up if they understand their body type (for example, when he wore my sweater dress he looked like he'd accidentally sissified himself because he's hairless and more skinny than slim. It worked well, but if he had muscle it would just look ridiculous, y'know ?).

This can be said about everyone though; just know how to show your body off for the desired effect. And obviously, if your partner has a strong attraction to uniform, it's pretty easy to be lax with suiting it because the appeal is already somewhat guaranteed.

Estim [sign in to see picture]

I love dressing up in womens clothes, its starting to get a bit excesive I love hi heel shoes and stockings the feeling is great and so sensual. I hadnt done this for years but I remebered when I was much younger trying on a friends dress as a joke and I had a feeling of clarity, but just quickly dismissed it.

ScumptiousDumptious [sign in to see picture]

Im more the au naturale kinda chick... raw, rugged and all man sex appeal.... but in saying that! If he's ever suited and booted, 3 piece suit, or even a shirt, tie and good fitting pair of trousers... well I'm literally drooling! Can't keep my hands off him. Which can become tricky if we're at certain events!
    I am fully aware that we all appreciate different things, which is why I'm wondering what others thoughts are?

Totally agree Smoking Hot love.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

ScumptiousDumptious wrote:

Im more the au naturale kinda chick... raw, rugged and all man sex appeal.... but in saying that! If he's ever suited and booted, 3 piece suit, or even a shirt, tie and good fitting pair of trousers... well I'm literally drooling! Can't keep my hands off him. Which can become tricky if we're at certain events!
    I am fully aware that we all appreciate different things, which is why I'm wondering what others thoughts are?

Totally agree Smoking Hot love.

😜 Girl after my own heart 👍

We all like different things 💯

Chrissie1974 💋 [sign in to see picture]

my OH loves me to dress up , i have lots of babydolls, body stockings, crotchless panties even costumes like french maid etc but hes never offered or asked if i might like him to and tbh if he didn't feel comfortable or confident to i wouldn't want him to ... hes got a great body so i enjoy the au naturel but i also think he looks amazing in formal dress and if he wanted to i'd like to see him in costume but as long as it was well made and not some cheap tacky looking thing and also i dont go much for men in thongs or tiger/leopard print budgie smugglers

Bunnieshole [sign in to see picture]

Yay pretty in pink!

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Caliente wrote:

My former partner was/is in the military, so he came ready supplied with all the uniform. No shopping required. :)

See that's different, his job required a uniform! That's a whole new story. If he wore a uniform for work... then that'd be hot! Just him, rocking his work gear... phwoar!

No thought gone into it, just how he comes! For me that's super sexy x

Exactly. And he has the right physique for it. And the right.... demeanour. He couldn't understand why I thought it was sexy and wanted him to keep (some of it) on. To him it was just his every day workwear. I'm getting a bit flustered just thinking about it!!!!

Forgot to say, I also like kilts. :) 

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

Caliente wrote:

My former partner was/is in the military, so he came ready supplied with all the uniform. No shopping required. :)

See that's different, his job required a uniform! That's a whole new story. If he wore a uniform for work... then that'd be hot! Just him, rocking his work gear... phwoar!

No thought gone into it, just how he comes! For me that's super sexy x

Exactly. And he has the right physique for it. And the right.... demeanour. He couldn't understand why I thought it was sexy and wanted him to keep (some of it) on. To him it was just his every day workwear. I'm getting a bit flustered just thinking about it!!!!

Forgot to say, I also like kilts. :)

Your right about the physique of a person fitting the uniform. It's not something I would want to comment to much on as I am contious that not everyone for exampke has the physique of a fireman for instance .but that shouldn't put people off acting out a fantasy for their partner by dressing up as a fireman .Having the physique is a desirable bonus .

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Your right about the physique of a person fitting the uniform. It's not something I would want to comment to much on as I am contious that not everyone for exampke has the physique of a fireman for instance .but that shouldn't put people off acting out a fantasy for their partner by dressing up as a fireman .Having the physique is a desirable bonus .

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to suggest that only certain body types can wear certain clothes. Only that (for my personal preference) his uniform suited him very much and accentuated his best features.

Demonica [sign in to see picture]

Can't say getting my man in a kinky outfit is at the top of my 'to do' list but I'm willing to give it a go just to make sure :-) . He did recently ask if I had any requests but I honestly think I'd laugh if he walked into the room dressed as anything really. It just reminds me of cheesy strippers or The Full Monty, neither of which I find particularly arousing.

I am a sucker (*raised eyebrow*) for a suit and tie though. One of the reasons I love going on cruises is the formal nights, seeing all the men in their tuxedos - it's wall to wall James Bonds *swoon*. Also thumbs up for kilts - OH has expressed an interest in getting a modern looking, black/grey kilt so maybe that will be my 'thing'.

Quite like the idea of being ravished by a priest, but he would have to be more Gabriel Byrne than Father Dougal!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.