• Unintentional Undie Flashes

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I was downstairs preparing some drinks on a Sunday Morning and answered the door only wearing a pair of boxer trunks .It was a WPC checking up on us to see if everything was alright after our House Alarm had been activated the previous night from an attempted break in.I guess it was one of those moments were I had forgotten to put on the Mrs,' robe. .I didn't get a complaint !

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

With me happened once at the gym. I was working out really hard with a personal trainer and had the unfortunate idea of wearing a new sports bra with zipper fastening at the front. Even tough the bra was a proper fitting I think that wasn't designed to high impact activities because I literally had my bumps (which are an average 34C) jumping out of my top. Luckily the PT is a really good professional, we giggled and he changed the session for something a bit less intense. Don't need to say I chucked the damn bra in the bin - lol!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I've worn one of those irritating vest tops that stretch with wear and I looked down and my boobs were fully out the top of it after I'd bent over a freezer in the supermarket. I was wearing a bra fortunately. Numerous times my suspenders have pinged and my stockings have gradually inched down my legs while I'm out and trying to find a place to refasten them. I've started wearing an underslip under my pencil skirts to reduce the cling and tell tale suspender bumps.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Bexy wrote:

Went out for a meal last week and, getting out of the cab, the front clip of my suspender belt opened. It was a quiet little side street and the restaurant I was about to go in had a blind covering the darkened window (which was the full length of the restaurant). I lifted my skirt and reattached the offending item pretty quickly but was a bit shocked when I got inside the restaurant and realised that the blind was a slatted one that meant you could see outside clearly and all the staff and customers who had been looking out at the time would have had a clear view of my undergarments being put back together 😳

Yes I nearly dropped the tray of drinks I was about to serve at the window table. Lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Bexy wrote:

Went out for a meal last week and, getting out of the cab, the front clip of my suspender belt opened. It was a quiet little side street and the restaurant I was about to go in had a blind covering the darkened window (which was the full length of the restaurant). I lifted my skirt and reattached the offending item pretty quickly but was a bit shocked when I got inside the restaurant and realised that the blind was a slatted one that meant you could see outside clearly and all the staff and customers who had been looking out at the time would have had a clear view of my undergarments being put back together 😳

Yes I nearly dropped the tray of drinks I was about to serve at the window table. Lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ladies ladies please yoga pants with no undies and skirt up adjustments. Be still my beating heart.

I must glance up occasionally in the coffee shop when reading the financial times lol

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

At a family bBQ the other day my wife put up legs up on the garden furniture talking away to everyone. I turned to talk to her and realised she was showing everybody her stunning pink lacy panties.

Demonica [sign in to see picture]

No knicker flashes from me as I don't wear skirts very often but I did once realise (AFTER I'd got out the pool) that the elastic had started to perish on my swimming costume making it far more transparent than was decent. I did wonder why so many of the men were swimming underwater that day!

I also went bowling with a bandeau top on once (BIG mistake if you're fairly big up top). Threw my first ball, turned around and my husband had a big grin on his face because the top had slipped down revealing my bra. I quickly pulled it up and I think I got away with it without too many people seeing but my husband was very happy either way.

Maddycat [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Oh no another life long believe shattered. I thought that such little glimpses of sensual female under garments were if not intentionally then all part of the normal male female interaction of life. I've never seen as cheap or slutty . just a confident woman wanting to feel sexy . such wardroom malfunctions are a delight so long as the wearer is not embarrassed in a bad way.

Of course if its totally inappropriate like at a funeral or serious work environment then that's not good. My opinion is please don't try to hard to cover up everything and constantly be concerned to wear the more sexy things that make you feel. If it helps you feel good about yourself then don't worry to much.

We are only animals really and men are programmed to admire the female form. Woman want to feel sexy and admired too.

Great thread by the way x

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Well said GG, I totally agree. The last thing I would want to do is embarrass a lady should she have a wardrobe malfunction, but us males can’t do much more but admire the female form.

Not so much as undie flashing, but wifey often goes out well dressed, but her nipples are very sensitive and it doesn’t take much for them to become erect very quickly. So she quite often walks about with tops and even quite big jumpers on with her erect nipples showing. She doesn’t do it intentionally, and she is totally oblivious to it, until I point it out to her, and we have a good laugh about it. Funny enough it happened a few months ago when we were round a friend’s house, and she asked my wife if she was cold, wifey just laugh and shrugged it of.

for me when I let someone get a glimpse it is intentional....and meant to create intrigue...that's my opinion... from a stocking lover

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.