• Unintentional Undie Flashes

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

Having just been asked at the coffe machine by a (perhaps fortunately female) colleague if I'm wearing a suspender belt under my new pencil dress ("I thought so, I can see the outline of the straps clearly showing through your dress), it got me wondering if anyone else had suffered from any wardrobe which resulted in others seeing or knowing what undies you were wearing.

I can think of three other days when I've been left red faced:

1. At uni, I was carrying a pile of books when a quite sudden gust of wind caught my skirt and lifted it clean up my back. I've rarely worn a thong again when wearing anything floaty. (Oh, and you only make the mistake of wearing floaty dresses and skirts when you're travelling by tube once!)

2. On a first date, sliding out of a tight booth in an unladylike manner causing my skirt to ride up unknowingly and then cling to the back of my cardie. Walking to the ladies' room with knickers, stockings and belt on display is one way of getting someone's attention on a first date.

3. Attending a christening and seeing photos put up on Facebook later which show that your dress becomes quite see through when a bright light, such as a camera flash is shone on it, and everyone can pretty much see the pattern in your bra, knickers and suspender belt. At least they were matching I guess! 😏

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Oh I would find that a little inappropriate, as she is a colleague (keep work relationships as work relationships etc) if the straps are visible then that still isnt an invitation for her to give you a remark.

I havent flashed my underwear ever to be honest, on the rare occasion my thong may poke up at the back of my jeans when bent over but that is about it.

🐼

BiNick [sign in to see picture]

Oh Bexy that was unfortunate lol.
    Perhaps not as embarrassing but I once wore a pair of my wife's lacey frilly knickers when we went out for dinner. Forgot I had them on when I went to the loo and undid my jeans at the urinal. Thankfully guys never look to the side in those places lol.

To be fair, I think she was saying it in a "did you realise" sort of way rather than passing any judgment. Fortunately, I don't embarrass all that easily and I'm quite open about my choice of underwear. I wear what I like and what feels comfortable and good for me so it wasn't really a problem for me, albeit, I hope she doesn't need to feel the need to tell any of my colleagues who are a bit more liberal with their tongues!

Oh yeah. Also forgot about the first time I went through airport security in a 6 strap suspender belt and forgot that it could trigger the alarm! Being caught off guard was the biggest issue but have worn them since without worrying about the inevitable pat down.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I prefer stocking and suspenders but wear tights for work. I work in a nursing home and would get alsorts of remarks if anyone spotted them !

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

fizzy wrote:

I prefer stocking and suspenders but wear tights for work. I work in a nursing home and would get alsorts of remarks if anyone spotted them !

It'd surprise me if any of the older folk were bothered, since tights were completely unheard of before the 60s. Before that stockings and suspender belts were worn everyday. I've had the floaty skirt mishap too :/ I always wear full briefs with one now, just in case. I love a good summer dress!

Fizzy, you should wear what you feel comfortable in for work. I've never really had any negative comments about wearing stockings. You get a few mentions in changing rooms and the like, particularly the gym, but I can't think anyone has ever been rude about it (at least not to my face or in earshot of me! 😂)

Mr.Peach [sign in to see picture]

Played quite a bit of rugby where one or two of the guys liked delicates and forgot(or possibly intentional) about them before swapping to more appropriate rugby wear.
    In my own case I've never really had much other than my SO noticing what I was wearing earlier than intended in the day.

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to grab something from a shelf at work and I know that my colleague spotted that I was wearing holdups under my dress because when I turned back to him he blushed really bad! 😂

I am usually careful and make sure they sit high enough not to be spotted but after this, I checked in the mirror and realised that with my arms up, it somehow lifts my dress just enough to see a little bit of lace...

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Those three letters that women dread VPL doesn't just apply to panties... Any hugging skirt or leggings for that matter leave the tell-tell signs. Unexpected lumps on the legs or bands running around the legs all indicate that stockings are being worn.

I find that sexy, however I also don't lear, comment or certainly don't go out of my way looking either. It tends to be something that gets stumbled upon when I least expect it. The appeal for me is there comes a fair deree of confidence from the wearer in choosing something that sexually, are miles more appealing than tights (in my view and most others too), and that is in my book one of the most sexy characterists of a woman.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh no another life long believe shattered. I thought that such little glimpses of sensual female under garments were if not intentionally then all part of the normal male female interaction of life. I've never seen as cheap or slutty . just a confident woman wanting to feel sexy . such wardroom malfunctions are a delight so long as the wearer is not embarrassed in a bad way.

Of course if its totally inappropriate like at a funeral or serious work environment then that's not good. My opinion is please don't try to hard to cover up everything and constantly be concerned to wear the more sexy things that make you feel. If it helps you feel good about yourself then don't worry to much.

We are only animals really and men are programmed to admire the female form. Woman want to feel sexy and admired too.

Great thread by the way x

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Well said GG, I totally agree. The last thing I would want to do is embarrass a lady should she have a wardrobe malfunction, but us males can’t do much more but admire the female form.

Not so much as undie flashing, but wifey often goes out well dressed, but her nipples are very sensitive and it doesn’t take much for them to become erect very quickly. So she quite often walks about with tops and even quite big jumpers on with her erect nipples showing. She doesn’t do it intentionally, and she is totally oblivious to it, until I point it out to her, and we have a good laugh about it. Funny enough it happened a few months ago when we were round a friend’s house, and she asked my wife if she was cold, wifey just laugh and shrugged it of.

sanasca [sign in to see picture]

With my partner, the first time i met his family.

I decided to wear my new underwear (one in profile pic) with stockings and suspenders and no knickers under my 1950's style dress and a petticoat. At the end of the evening we went outside and a huge gust of wind blew dress and petticoat up and i couldn't get it down.

all infront of his mum, dad and two brother. His dad rushed over and tried to hold my skirt down but they saw EVERYTHING

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Bexy wrote:

Having just been asked at the coffe machine by a (perhaps fortunately female) colleague if I'm wearing a suspender belt under my new pencil dress ("I thought so, I can see the outline of the straps clearly showing through your dress), it got me wondering if anyone else had suffered from any wardrobe which resulted in others seeing or knowing what undies you were wearing.

I can think of three other days when I've been left red faced:

1. At uni, I was carrying a pile of books when a quite sudden gust of wind caught my skirt and lifted it clean up my back. I've rarely worn a thong again when wearing anything floaty. (Oh, and you only make the mistake of wearing floaty dresses and skirts when you're travelling by tube once!)

2. On a first date, sliding out of a tight booth in an unladylike manner causing my skirt to ride up unknowingly and then cling to the back of my cardie. Walking to the ladies' room with knickers, stockings and belt on display is one way of getting someone's attention on a first date.

3. Attending a christening and seeing photos put up on Facebook later which show that your dress becomes quite see through when a bright light, such as a camera flash is shone on it, and everyone can pretty much see the pattern in your bra, knickers and suspender belt. At least they were matching I guess! 😏

Its was quite common certainly in the 90s when pencil skirts were in when it came to office wear. You could always spot those ladies wearing the" full kit " with the telltale "bumps "

Nothing wrong IMO. Just wished we could turn the clocks back !

NiceGuyNorthEast [sign in to see picture]

Can think of 2 off hand, luckily both noticed by my partner at the time so not too much embarasment!

Wear a pair of my partners knickers, infact a pair that she chose out for me, in a bar. Typical went to the bar and my t-shirt had ridden up, with them on display. She took great pleasure in telling me!

Another time, wearing a thong for a suprise, jeans were riding a bit low and leant over something and partner noticed what I was wearing. Suppose was a bit of a tease for the rest of the night ha ha.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Probably I have, but nothing springs to mind...

There was a time where loads of people were arriving for a festival, and amongst a group of young teens, there was girl, prob no more than 16 whose skirt was trapped up under her backpack, fully displaying her entire arse and thong to dozens of people. I felt awful for her, and under normal circumstances I'd always be the person who'd come forward and spare her further embarrassment, but with her being so young, I got some weird mental block that told me that by telling her it'd seem like I'd been looking at a 16 yr old's bum. So I just felt guilty and walked on by hoping that the next person would say something :/

Went out for a meal last week and, getting out of the cab, the front clip of my suspender belt opened. It was a quiet little side street and the restaurant I was about to go in had a blind covering the darkened window (which was the full length of the restaurant). I lifted my skirt and reattached the offending item pretty quickly but was a bit shocked when I got inside the restaurant and realised that the blind was a slatted one that meant you could see outside clearly and all the staff and customers who had been looking out at the time would have had a clear view of my undergarments being put back together 😳

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Well kinda opposite but i dont always wear undies esp with yoga pants... tsa actually winked at me. Damn scans tgey know everything.

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

For a one-off I got the urge to wear a (brand new ) pair of hold ups to work. By mid morning I was feeling the tape at the top come loose and having to walk anything further than 10 paces with my thighs clenched. By lunchtime I gave up and had to nip home to change. I got halfway across the car park before both gave way and I reached the car with full Nora Batty style ankle warmers. Much to the entertainment of the building site opposite!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.