• Boring Cotton Boxers

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Get a bit fed up of default cotton boxers. Have a reasonable stash of nylon stuf from *removed by modeator* , just wondering how may other blokes venture over to the nylon dark side?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Not keen on man made fibres to be honest as I have quite sensitive skin . Nylon I would have thought would cause sweating as well.

I tend to wear boxer trunks these days which my Mrs thinks look much more sexier with my older boxers relegated for just working out in.

Lovehoney have some really nice boxer trunks as well.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I have microfibre ones that are comfy and tight,but i`d only wear them for special occasions as i think man made fibre stuff would be unhealthy on a daily basis.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

I have microfibre ones that are comfy and tight,but i`d only wear them for special occasions as i think man made fibre stuff would be unhealthy on a daily basis.

I think you are bang on the money there. I think some of the synthetic fiber sexy types are proably for short term wearing in the bedroom and the cotton friendly types are more suitable for daily wear. I always think in the same context of a lady wearing say a babydoll or basque to work which normally isn't done but look fantastic on in the bedroom.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.