1. Lingerie on or off for sex

RuggerBugger [sign in to see picture]

Married Girl wrote:

Ok now this is my kind of topic! My answer is definitely wearing underwear. I’m a huge fan of crotchless thongs for obvious reasons and love wearing them during sex, especially when sitting receiving oral. 

But I have to say I also love wearing normal g-string thongs, there’s nothing like a quickie in the kitchen if my husband sneaks up behind me, bends me across the worktop, pulls up my skirt and stretches my thongs to one side. There’s something fascinatingly naughty about leaving those thongs on after, while I continue whatever it was I was doing, knowing they’re slowly ummmmm.... filling with whats just happened. Sorry I’m sure this is way too explicit for a Friday morning but I’ve made sure I’ve kept within the rules and my god I’m horny now 😄 Xxx

Sounds like a very happily married household!

Married Girl [sign in to see picture]

Gosh I’m terrible 🙈 Today I think I will entice him into the kitchen if I wear a tiny little skirt, the surprise he’s going to get when he sees my Jewel-Heart steel plug under my thongs is going to break him 😂

RuggerBugger [sign in to see picture]

Spilt my tea!

rockstar [sign in to see picture]

Occasionally she leaves her panties on so that I can start by rubbing her through them then I usually pull them to one side so that I can finger her and penetrate her.

Normally though she will change into something designed for the job. Basques, corsets, crotchless panties and stockings.

CurvyJilly34F [sign in to see picture]

Love being played with till orgasm just wearing tights and no panties...then them ripped open...mmmmmm 🤫

Nobody on here as mentioned panty-stuffing yet. A whole new level of sex involving underwear... 🤤😍

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    Married Girl wrote:

Nobody on here as mentioned panty-stuffing yet. A whole new level of sex involving underwear... 🤤😍

If you needed a reason to take it off for sex, that it is. Absolutely love it (and love what it does to my husband :-D )

KinkyMira I’m so turned on right now 😄

Ms. D [sign in to see picture]

I'm all about both our lingerie staying on to some extent. It gives an excuse to keep unwrapping your present if you want to go for multiple rounds. That and I think that a scantily clad body is extremely arousing.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Combination of both, depending on what she`s wearing!

DLJL [sign in to see picture]

Definitely keep it on, for the feel and the sense of urgency.

Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I love to do both.

MsR [sign in to see picture]

I like putting on something sexy for the occasion - usually bodystockings or separate similars... we both like it when I keep them on, as long as access is ok. If it's a basque and stockings, then lace knickers go over the top for easy removal.

MsR [sign in to see picture]

MsR wrote:

I like putting on something sexy for the occasion - usually bodystockings or separate similars... we both like it when I keep them on, as long as access is ok. If it's a basque and stockings, then lace knickers go over the top for easy removal.

In fact, we have got so used to lace and fishnet, and sucky buzzy things, that normal naked sex with no extras feels like a bit of a fetish!

KentCouple1990 [sign in to see picture]

Depends....if it’s crotchless leave it on but normally anything else comes off during anyway.

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    Married Girl wrote:

KinkyMira I’m so turned on right now 😄

I hope you got suitably dealt with yesterday :-D

Ephonine90 [sign in to see picture]

Keep it on, after the effort of putting it on, how much I spend on it and how I feel wearing it I love keeping it on. Unless the foreplay is to strip slowly then of course off. Personal choice. I love wearing it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.