1. Lingerie on or off for sex

Sampaul29 [sign in to see picture]

If the OH is wearing crotchless then it stays on otherwise it comes off

nigram [sign in to see picture]

Depends if it would get in the way, during foreplay or after ?

NaughtyBx [sign in to see picture]

Sampaul29 wrote:

If the OH is wearing crotchless then it stays on otherwise it comes off

My OH would say the same however it sometimes makes me feel much much more naughty if he has to work around, pull things to the side or partially off as if it's forbidden ☺️

Lolik [sign in to see picture]

on

Special couple [sign in to see picture]

If you want want her to keep it on I would suggest crotchless that’s what I wear x makes for a great experience x

Sissy [sign in to see picture]

Hi I love to wear sexy silky undies and dress up for you girls and leave it on great turn on for me some girls like it on a man what your view nice to get some feed back like to be a real bitch

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Dress up to start but it all comes off eventually, except maybe crotchless knickers and/or stockings.  In a swinging situation it's the same, women always wear something sexy for the men to take off, that's fun for both sexes.  

collector [sign in to see picture]

On or off. Depends on the situation.

aBald&BlondeCouple [sign in to see picture]

Crotchless and stocking on definitely - but on always makes it a little bit more interesting to get around

For Your Eyes Only x [sign in to see picture]

I don’t mind it all coming off but do hope he appreciates the lingerie before removing it 😋

CHESHIRECOUPLE [sign in to see picture]

it's normally a question of Pyjamas on or off in reality.However on those nights where we both make an effort and dress to impress then it's definitely best left on......until she gets to the point that she wants her boobs licking or sucking then full access is required.

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    CHESHIRECOUPLE wrote:

it's normally a question of Pyjamas on or off in reality.However on those nights where we both make an effort and dress to impress then it's definitely best left on......until she gets to the point that she wants her boobs licking or sucking then full access is required.

I can highly recommend using a nursing bra, if sucking and licking access to nipples is required, so you can keep the bra on but still have your nipples serviced.

katies-3 [sign in to see picture]
    I like keeping lingerie on. My OH prefers us to be completely naked. She likes the skin on skin contact.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

I do love naked sex, but lingerie on is very sexy it all depends on the situation, always starts with it on and sometimes having it scattered on the bed is a blessing so i can see it and smell the scent from her. I think some women thinks guy like it to be naked all the time but its just not true well for me its erotic and sexy when its on.

Forgot to say as i have bodystockings of my own sometimes it will stay on me, having sex with something sexy on makes it more Fun and Sexier.

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

Mostly on as adds to the thrill and the wife says she feels sexier when she keeps them on. Also for me it is the cheeky pulling them to the side especially when she has kept a skirt on.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Something else to add when my girlfriend is wearing a sports type bra while having sex its great to  pull it off her and put it on myself the scent just drives me crazy and feeling it on me is just kinky for me which of course makes sex feel even better.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Prefer is off apart from the stockings....... they are hotter is left on.....

Adam d [sign in to see picture]

I prefer it when my partner leaves hers on. Especially a gstring or thong in doggy, that drives me wild. There's something quite hot about her keeping them on after sex as well!

Married Girl [sign in to see picture]

Ok now this is my kind of topic! My answer is definitely wearing underwear. I’m a huge fan of crotchless thongs for obvious reasons and love wearing them during sex, especially when sitting receiving oral. 

But I have to say I also love wearing normal g-string thongs, there’s nothing like a quickie in the kitchen if my husband sneaks up behind me, bends me across the worktop, pulls up my skirt and stretches my thongs to one side. There’s something fascinatingly naughty about leaving those thongs on after, while I continue whatever it was I was doing, knowing they’re slowly ummmmm.... filling with whats just happened. Sorry I’m sure this is way too explicit for a Friday morning but I’ve made sure I’ve kept within the rules and my god I’m horny now 😄 Xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.