• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Stockings advice: plus size and petite.

Baise_moi [sign in to see picture]

Hey this is my first time posting. Was wondering if anyone else was in my situation. I'm shy of 5 foot, but have really chunky legs so stick to the plus size stocking range.

The problem is my stockings literally come to the top of my legs, right under my bum. It leaves the suspender straps baggy at the front, and barely any leg/stocking action going on. And certainly doesn't allow for any teasing sneak peaks.

Anyone know of any stocking with come up shorter but are available in larger sizes?

Many thanks
    Jess

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hi!

It might be worth asking Lovehoney's lingerie expert on this thread http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1513393-ask-the-expert-all-things-lingerie/ :)

Baise_moi [sign in to see picture]

Thanks very much. I'll give it a go.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I can't be of more help. I am short too so I encounter the same problems with base size stockings. Annoying!

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jess

My wife Jules is only 5ft 3" so she's quite petite but a curvy size 16 and we've had problems in the past getting stockings that look good. We've recently been buying Fiore branded stockings in size 3 (Medium) and that seems to work really well with most of her outfits and suspenders. You can see a picture of her wearing them in our profile to give you some ideas. Being petite can be a challenge, especially as she's married to me at 6ft. That's why she always wears heels when we play ;)

x

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if you've already found a resolution, but I'm quite short too (5.3ft) and heavier bottomed. But I found these little beauties and they are so flattering.

Youll find something I'm sure.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/stockings-hosiery/suspender-stockings/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.