• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Birthday gift

Maa [sign in to see picture]

Do woman like guys to buy the lingerie for there birthday

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Depends all people are different, my girlfriend loves it when I buy her lingerie, why don't you offer to buy her lingerie but let her chose what she would like

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I would, but I suppose it all depends on how the woman in question is like. Does she like lingerie? Have you bought her anything before and did she get happy about it? If she doesn't like to wear lingerie, then it's not a good idea.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Depends on the woman? Nothing suits us all.

For example, I would like it, but he would have to get the style right. If he purchased something he liked with no regard for my comfort or tastes, then I wouldn't be happy.

Other women might enjoy lingerie, but not want it as a gift for their birthday as it can feel like it's more of a gift for you than them. It might be fine on non-special dates though.

Some prefer to buy their own and others don't like it at all.

I would ask the woman in question how she feels about it. Maybe ask her for a few options if she says yes? That way you'll know you're getting something she likes, but she won't know which you have chosen.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Depends on the woman? Nothing suits us all.

For example, I would like it, but he would have to get the style right. If he purchased something he liked with no regard for my comfort or tastes, then I wouldn't be happy.

Other women might enjoy lingerie, but not want it as a gift for their birthday as it can feel like it's more of a gift for you than them. It might be fine on non-special dates though.

Some prefer to buy their own and others don't like it at all.

I would ask the woman in question how she feels about it. Maybe ask her for a few options if she says yes? That way you'll know you're getting something she likes, but she won't know which you have chosen.

+1 - totally agree xxx

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I agree with everyone else. I love lingerie, so for me it would be an appropriate gift for any occaassion and I'd be very happy. Even then, it could all go wrong if they bought me the wrong colour or size!

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Being big boobed and big bummed its a gamble for lingerie to fit so I would prefer my OH not to by anything other than knickers.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

My husband bought me a bra set once. I returned it as although he got my size right it didn't fit me quite right. He hasn't done it again.

Can't go wrong with a satin, lace done though.

Maa [sign in to see picture]

Would u buy ur man anything sexy to wear

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

yes but make sure you know for certain her measurements, nothing unflattering getting bigger bra size than what she is, knickers smaller than her actual size, would just be embarrasing for the both of you, choose a style you BOTH like, not just what you like

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I'd love my OH to buy me lingerie, think he'd have a good idea of the kind of thing I like but maybe not such a good grasp of sizing although it would be easy enough to look at the labels inside the stuff I already own .

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I do buy my wife lingerie for birthday/Christmas and always have picked a good choice that would suit her while still enjoying the lingerie myself. We also buy lingerie together throughout the year so I know what would appeal to her and what wouldn't.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I love being bought lingerie. It just seems that more special to know he has spent time choosing something.

missvictoria [sign in to see picture]

I wish my OH would! Its my birthday next week and I just bought my own haha
    Just make sure you have the correct sizes and pick something that will flatter her figure (read the reviews for help) don't go for anything too risque if she doesn't usually go for that sort of thing, good luck!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.