• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

More from me on their way - it's been an unusually long time for me since I last uploaded - hope you like xxxx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Looking forward to the new pics LNT. X

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

More from me on their way - it's been an unusually long time for me since I last uploaded - hope you like xxxx

Really looking fwd to seeing them. X

chisel [sign in to see picture]

GV. Just viewed your latest pics. Well done, I rate them very highly especially the cheeky one but they are all brilliant.XXX

Great pics again from the weekend.

@Violetwolf - always love yours xxx

@GV - good to see OH joining in xxx

@everyone else - always good to see new faces (and other bits!!)

Xxxx

It really was our pleasure............

X

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

WOW!!!!! Everyone are All looking FANTASTIC in their latest pics 😉👍xx

chisel wrote:

GV. Just viewed your latest pics. Well done, I rate them very highly especially the cheeky one but they are all brilliant.XXX

Thanks.

Earlier encouragement from your goodself and others has been a great help. I even put one of myself in this time! We are looking forward to the next phototshoot and it has to be said, the batch of pics that just went on were stunning from so many people including some new ones.

Since the competion ended everyone seems to be snapping away! Perhaps it's because it's not a competion anymore and just for fun now?

OH

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

chisel wrote:

Thanks.

Earlier encouragement from your goodself and others has been a great help. I even put one of myself in this time! We are looking forward to the next phototshoot and it has to be said, the batch of pics that just went on were stunning from so many people including some new ones.

Since the competion ended everyone seems to be snapping away! Perhaps it's because it's not a competion anymore and just for fun now?

OH

Its not for me I'm afraid, but I do think you're right about that.

I'm guessing of course but with the competition thing I'm wondering if some people were in the mindset of not being "as good/pretty/slim yadda yadda yadda" and felt not good enough? In truth we are all beautiful in our own way and without thecomparisons that competitions by their nature demand, people are more relaxed about doing their own thing and are more willing to share this.

I know there was some disappointment when LH closed down the competition, but it has been perhaps a blessing for some. 

@Tiger Dick

Think you have hit the nail on the head so as to speak!

OH

Well, as you can see - I'm still uploading competition or no competition!

I started to build my confidence initially, but I am also naturally very competitive so the competition just added to it for me. I managed a runner up spot once. I think the competion was actually worded wrong, and should have been 'Photo of the Month' rather than 'Model of the Month' - after all it was supposed to be about the lingerie, not the body in it.

Anyways, old news now - glad to see lots of photos flooding in xcx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I agree LNT...I just wanted to demonstrate that women's lingerie could also look good on a male, and as a straight guy who enjoys wearing it, maybe other guys are missing out. The lovely comments I got from you and others on the forum really boosted my confidence, and from a hesitant start I really enjoy posting them now. xxxx

I must admit that we just enjoy taking pics and posting them since joining LH. Originally it was an "in need of encouragement thing" due to our age (late 60's) but that's not really the case now.

To be honest, the only negative thing at the moment is that we are not in a postion to rush out and buy lots of new outfits to model so our pics are quite basic and purely designed to show off Mrs GV's assets. My pic was just for fun so I'm not left out!

But having said all that, the pictures of you younger people are truly fabulous and it's a delight to see them. Especially as there are so many more now it seems.

We will carry on posting pics but you will have to forgive us if they get a bit samey, although we do try hard to ring the changes each time.

We love LH!

GV & OH XX

chisel [sign in to see picture]

GV & OV. All we can do is to thank you for having the courage to post pictures of any kind. GV certainly looks good in all of them. You must be very proud of her. It doesn't matter what sort / type of outfit she wears she will look good even everyday clothes. Look forward to seeing more pics of Mrs GV's assets as and when. Good Luck. XXX

Thanks as always. Kind words indeed. We are going to take a break now for a week or so picy-wise until our guest photographer is free again. We have a few new ideas which will not involve lingerie but which will provide modesty as (quite rightly) required by LH.

And yes, I am extremely proud of the lovely Mrs GV. After 46 years together she never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks to LH we have boldly gone where we have never gone before to quote Captain K.

OH X

@bondagegod - have been missing your pics - glad to see your latest xxx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thank you lovingnewtoys. I've been waiting for the boxers to go live so I could uploaded my photo.

chisel wrote:

GV & OV. All we can do is to thank you for having the courage to post pictures of any kind. GV certainly looks good in all of them. You must be very proud of her. It doesn't matter what sort / type of outfit she wears she will look good even everyday clothes. Look forward to seeing more pics of Mrs GV's assets as and when. Good Luck. XXX

Hiya! Just to say that our guest photographer popped round recently and we had another good session. In every sense. Sadly the pics weren't appropriate for LH so only one got posted. But we have some new bits and pieces coming to try on soon so better luck next time hopefully.  GV XX

Rimmer57 - I have some shelves need putting up - any chance xxxx

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Yes no probs LNTs, I think there's something on my belt heavy enough to knock a few nails in, if not I could tie them up with the length of rope 👍xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.