• Uploaded Pictures Thread

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

GV. Just seen your latest pictures. Well done, I'm glad you did it under your own control. To be honest I actually prefer the one of you in blue lingerie where one of the fellas is trying to escape and the rear view one is very sexy. Again, Well done you should be proud of yourself. xxx

Thanx - to be fair, we did have a guest photographer who seemed pretty distracted! X

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the lovely comments. I've really missed sharing photos!

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Caliente I've just seen yours, gorgeous 😍😍
    Terri JJ that red set really is lovely! I was just looking at it this afternoon because of the tester 🙊

Also Boox, thank you! But the only thing you should be jealous of are my mad photography skills 😂 I rarely take a 'true' photo, I nearly always take advantage of angles, lighting and filters 😂

Wish I was on the laptop so I could just edit previous comments 😂

Thank you LNT, and yes mysteron! I was chuffed with how these turned out, felt a bit better with myself and my wobbly bits 🙊

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

Thanks for the lovely comments. I've really missed sharing photos!

Hi Caliente... Your new pics are stunning, great to see you back posting photos, you look gorgeous. 😘 xx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Just seen your new photos SmokingHotLove. You look stunning in that beautiful lingerie 😘 xx

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Oh I've just seen your great pics SmokingHotLove ,you look fantastic! I really like the Lovehoney Wet Look and Lace Chemise .....might have to look at the sizings and possibly add to my wishlist ! x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Your new pictures are great SHL! I really like the black and white one in the wet look bodysuit :)

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Just looked at the Wet look and Lace Chemise only to find that it's being discontinued :(

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Wow - great pictures coming in by the bucket load.

Not going to list names as you are all gorgeous!!!!

I am guessing that the ending of the MOTM comp has opened the floodgates and people feel more comfortable uploading which is great - good call Leanne.

I would ask again though that the banners advertising the chance of winning vouchers be removed as still misleading to anyone who may not have realised the comp is no longer running.

Also, have there been any thoughts on the possibility of uploading pics attached to reviews, or a link to uploaded pics in the rewiew itself?

Looking good everyone - hope to get round to posting some more myself soon (unfortunately life has got in the way recently) xxx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I would ask again though that the banners advertising the chance of winning vouchers be removed as still misleading to anyone who may not have realised the comp is no longer running.

Also, have there been any thoughts on the possibility of uploading pics attached to reviews, or a link to uploaded pics in the rewiew itself?

It shall be done but Velentine's Day is no1 priority at the moment.

It has been fedback , sadly I can not see it happening with other changes and fixes that are needed - Sorry 

Ayandeff [sign in to see picture]

Is there a way to link photos to products. That would help.
    Like writing a review, a photo could be attached to the product it shows the subject wearing.

That said it's probably already set up that way and I'm just an idiot and have done it wrong!

You can link the product on the photo, but I don't think many appear on the actual product pages 😊

Ayandeff wrote:

Is there a way to link photos to products. That would help.
    Like writing a review, a photo could be attached to the product it shows the subject wearing.

That said it's probably already set up that way and I'm just an idiot and have done it wrong!

No can't be done at the moment, but has been suggested xxx

You can upload photos directly from the product page and this will link the two via the 'members photos' page, but will not link to the review - if that all makes sense xx

VioletWolf wrote:

You can link the product on the photo, but I don't think many appear on the actual product pages 😊

I think they removed ALL members photos from product pages - which was a shame - I had a couple that were 'featured' on product pages and it made me feel extremely proud. I believe it is another issue around being able to share the images on social media - I could be wrong xxx

Makes sense for privacy purposes. At least anybody viewing the photos through the community side can still find the featured product though, after seeing it on a 'real' person 😁

Curvyme81 [sign in to see picture]

I posted two snaps this week as I love a competition! However just seen that the comp isn't on anymore even though it's still advertised. Is there any benefit to posting photos in terms of prizes or points? I'm now wondering if the email I received from LH recently about posting photos to win points also contains dated information.

Curvyme81 wrote:

I posted two snaps this week as I love a competition! However just seen that the comp isn't on anymore even though it's still advertised. Is there any benefit to posting photos in terms of prizes or points? I'm now wondering if the email I received from LH recently about posting photos to win points also contains dated information.

Please have a read of my posts near the top of this page. This will confirm that there is no benefit competition wise to uploading pics and Leannes answer as to why the banners advertising it have not yet been removed. People generally upload their photos now to show off their lingerie thst they have purchased and to show what it looks like on 'real people' , and because they simply enjoy it. It can be a real confidence boosting thing to do. These are the reasons I do it anyway xxx

More from me on their way - it's been an unusually long time for me since I last uploaded - hope you like xxxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.