1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    Sorry to hear you do not agree with the deletion and email, but we could clearly see more than we should have on that image. So it needed to be removed.  Sometimes it just takes a moment to double check images to make sure there isn't too much on show.  Thanks 
    teacake [sign in to see picture]
    Don't worry i understand how careful you have to be, I spent at least 15 minutes touching it up clearly it wasn't enough. Lesson Learnt. This is the trouble with clothing that is thin, As you can see by my other pictures i do my best to hide things.
    sd63 [sign in to see picture]

Some new ones of Mrs D just gone on

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

Teacake how are you so confident with posting theses pics? They’re awesome. I wish I had your confidence 

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Guy14357 wrote:

Teacake how are you so confident with posting theses pics? They’re awesome. I wish I had your confidence 

He is rather inspiring, isn't he. 🙂 You should definitely give it a go if it's something you're interested in. You've seen how incredibly positive and supportive everyone is on here so I'm sure they'd be appreciated.

Guy14357 wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Guy14357 wrote:

He is rather inspiring, isn't he. 🙂 You should definitely give it a go if it's something you're interested in. You've seen how incredibly positive and supportive everyone is on here so I'm sure they'd be appreciated.
    Both of you have made me smile  I don't even think its to do with me being confident its because i like wearing them, and Lovehoney community is awesome everyone makes you feel its ok to be how you want. Dressing like this infront of my OH is one thing but if my mates knew The only people i would feel confident is whoever i'm dating and the Lovehoney community 

Forgot to say i really love dressing up and getting the camera out, its exciting and a turn on when posing for the camera, that really boosts your confidence. I had said in another post since i have lost weight i think i look to skinny i dont like these pictures as much but its not going to stop me having fun.

I say just have fun with your camera and relax and you will start putting the odd picture up which then turns out like a addiction lol 

Judy's delight [sign in to see picture]

Hi Teacake just noticed you put more pictures on, your look good. I have tried putting more photos on but can't figure out how to get it down to 500 mb.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Judy's delight wrote:

Hi Teacake just noticed you put more pictures on, your look good. I have tried putting more photos on but can't figure out how to get it down to 500 mb.

I believe it's 1MB for photos that aren't your profile picture, so that should make it a bit easier. 🙂
    njp [sign in to see picture]

Judy's delight wrote:

Once you take the picture use editing tools to crop the picture. This usually reduces the size considerably. The basic tools on your phone or computer should be fine to do this.

Judy's delight wrote:

Yes i have put more pictures on thanks for saying i look good, Pictures can 1MB but profile pictures is only 500mb, If you are using a computer you can use GIMP as  your software for picture editing and this is also a easy way to reduce your picture size, if you are having trouble and you download GIMP i can take you through how to reduce the size, Its very simple with GIMP its free software.

Are you using a camera or a phone to take pictures? 

MrandMissbutterfly [sign in to see picture]

Just uploaded a new pic in an outfit for hubby. Were looking at posting more pics in outfits and lingerie- what do you all think :) xx

MrandMissbutterfly xx

jodielawsonx [sign in to see picture]

MrandMissbutterfly wrote:

Just uploaded a new pic in an outfit for hubby. Were looking at posting more pics in outfits and lingerie- what do you all think :) xx

MrandMissbutterfly xx

You looks amazing!! Perfect body , you definitely should post more for me to oogle at lol xxx

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

MrandMissbutterfly xx

I'd say yes , go for it! 

Uploaded a new picture a few days ago, should be collecting an order I made in the sale of a high street shop soon, which included a new body, baby doll and cami set so maybe more soon.

MrandMissbutterfly xx

Very nice picture!!!!!!

Nice put some pictures up of me being kinky under my work clothes. 

MrandMissbutterfly [sign in to see picture]

jodielawsonx wrote:

MrandMissbutterfly xx

You looks amazing!! Perfect body , you definitely should post more for me to oogle at lol xxx

Thank you sweetie, you're very sexy yourself. We've both been saying how good you look in your photos :) We will post more up soon, if anyone has any ideas for photos we can pose for please suggest! MrandMissbutterfly XXX

A few more pictures just uploaded and waiting for approval!

Good set of pictures njp

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.