1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

Thedonn [sign in to see picture]

Sorry meant come with 😂

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, I’m struggling to upload pics , I have an iPhone and no other device . I’ve made image smaller and still no joy? Anyone else upload using an iPhone ?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Zebedee69 wrote:

Any chance of Model OTM photos being given another go if enough of us pledge a photo or two?

Never say never. But, as it stands it will not be coming back right now or the near future. Sorry 

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Hi all, I’m struggling to upload pics , I have an iPhone and no other device . I’ve made image smaller and still no joy? Anyone else upload using an iPhone ?

Can I ask what iPhone it is and what software version is being used? 

For future reference on tech issues please contact customer care or please post on the glitches thread: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661375-lovehoney-glitches-2018/page-5/#p1713695

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Really need to bet some photos uploaded, you all look stunning!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Wow Rimmer! What smashing pics ! Nice to see you getting full enjoyment of the lovely weather x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Wow Rimmer! What smashing pics ! Nice to see you getting full enjoyment of the lovely weather x

Ditto !! So glad I came back on here when I did....wouldn't want to miss those pics ;).....even though I cant see between your fingers....and believe me, I've tried xxx

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Leanne

Sorry I contacted CC and they advised me to use a different device , I only have my iPhone SE

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

How will I know if a photo is declined? I uploaded two photos on Friday and one today - one of the first two is still 'processing...' while the others have been published. Does abybody know? =)

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Smultron wrote:

How will I know if a photo is declined? I uploaded two photos on Friday and one today - one of the first two is still 'processing...' while the others have been published. Does abybody know? =)

I suppose you could try uploading it again and see if the same thing happens?
    Thedonn [sign in to see picture]

Jodie just seen your latest uploaded pictures they and you both look amazing

Bigiain [sign in to see picture]

Smultron wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Smultron wrote:

I was wondering this. I uploaded one twice and It's not there (as far as I know)

Bigiain wrote:

I was wondering this. I uploaded one twice and It's not there (as far as I know)

Can you see it in your 'Manage your uploaded photos'?

Ian Chimp wrote:

Thanks, I'll do that. Also, it might be against the rules? It's one of my partners (male) and although the genitals are covered with a heart sticker, he's wearing a strapon. :/

Smultron wrote:

The way to know is if it still showing as pending after 72 hours. This typically means it is a no from a moderator I am afraid, especially if other images you have uploaded at the same time have been approved. 

No need to try and re-post the same image as it will still be left as pending.

Also, to get a definite answer you can contact customer care, they may know or they will contact a moderator for an answer :) 

That's interesting. You'd think they'd get tagged as 'rejected' or something similar.

Ian Chimp wrote:

That's interesting. You'd think they'd get tagged as 'rejected' or something similar.

I could delete them, but often people think it just hasn't uploaded and continue to upload until I have to issue a warning, so this way works best. 

Yeah, I see what you mean, though having it as indefinitely 'pending' opens the door to a similar confusion.

I understand, but I have to admit I am not often asked about it. I am sure if it became a problem we would look into changing the process. 

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Leanne

Sorry I contacted CC and they advised me to use a different device , I only have my iPhone SE

Heya, yes seems some Apple devices are an issue with the image side of things. However, I see you have now uploaded...

Did any of the suggestions help or did you need to use another device? 

Leanne - thank you for explaining it! =)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.