£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

    1485183510
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1207
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    🙊🙊 thank you mysteron 😁 I didn't feel like they were doing much for me at the time, gave up when a fire engine pulled up outside 😏😏😍😂 (went to a neighbours, small fire, little damage and nobody hurt)

    1485183705
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7166
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    VioletWolf wrote:

    🙊🙊 thank you mysteron 😁 I didn't feel like they were doing much for me at the time, gave up when a fire engine pulled up outside 😏😏😍😂 (went to a neighbours, small fire, little damage and nobody hurt)

    As I was reading that , I expected to read that you opened the door and some Hunky Fire Men came in to rescue you Lol

    1485183847
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4929
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    @Violetwolf, you should be proud of those pics ....they are fab !

    Would have thought the sight of all those firemen would have helped get you more in the mood if you know what I mean ! 😉

    1485186350
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1207
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Oh if only mysteron! *swoons* they were very handsome wildflower 😍😍 but I have two vehicle-mad children so was getting shouted at because they wanted to see 😂 No cheeky nip slips or stocking surprises allowed 😫

    1485187038
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7166
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    VioletWolf wrote:

    Oh if only mysteron! *swoons* they were very handsome wildflower 😍😍 but I have two vehicle-mad children so was getting shouted at because they wanted to see 😂 No cheeky nip slips or stocking surprises allowed 😫

    Along with the Mrs Playsuit , I am ordering the Fireman Trunks and braces set from Lovehoney . Thats what I will be slowly stripping down to as we play a game of Tease on Valentines day night. Its more of a stripping game than the spin off which is Tie and Tease .We have both booked the Wednesday off so we can have a night of play .

    1485187315
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1207
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Sounds good! We tried a bit of schoolgirl/teacher role play last week as I bought myself this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33683 - and we just giggled the whole way through 😂 Enjoyed it all though

    1485187846
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7166
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    VioletWolf wrote:

    Sounds good! We tried a bit of schoolgirl/teacher role play last week as I bought myself this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33683 - and we just giggled the whole way through 😂 Enjoyed it all though

    Thats nice we have a similer one piece in blue with a white blouse and boater that we boufght from LoveHoney some time ago. I prefer her when she wears a seperate skirt so I can force her to step out of it . It really gets her going .

    Pewrhaps you could use that outfit for your next pictures Titled "Teachers Pet" comlete with an apple. Just an idea .

    1485188225
    Boox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    violet you look absolutley amazing in your latest pics!! JEALOUS!!

    1485188612
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7166
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Boox wrote:

    violet you look absolutley amazing in your latest pics!! JEALOUS!!

    1485188728
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7166
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Boox wrote:

    violet you look absolutley amazing in your latest pics!! JEALOUS!!

    Computer glitch with my last post.

    What I wanted to say that they do look fantastic from someone who doesn't like their own body

    1485189291
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5309
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    mysteron wrote:

    Boox wrote:

    violet you look absolutley amazing in your latest pics!! JEALOUS!!

    Computer glitch with my last post.

    What I wanted to say that they do look fantastic from someone who doesn't like their own body

    Agree with both of the above xxx

    1485190902
    WillC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 726
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2012

    Thank`s for the link to this thread! As for Caliente,i agree great arse! Goodvibrationz,i admire the fact that you are not afraid to show your curves,i particularly like the pic with your arms raised,it enhances your natural curves.I think it is a good thing for us to be confident with our bodies despite our preceived flaws,i know it`s easier said than done,but body confidence is a sexy trait to have.

    1485191251
    WillC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 726
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2012

    P.S. Terri JJ your pics are always stunning too!

    1485196714
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    WillC wrote:

    Thank`s for the link to this thread! As for Caliente,i agree great arse! Goodvibrationz,i admire the fact that you are not afraid to show your curves,i particularly like the pic with your arms raised,it enhances your natural curves.I think it is a good thing for us to be confident with our bodies despite our preceived flaws,i know it`s easier said than done,but body confidence is a sexy trait to have.

    Thanks - the road to confidence has been a long one but LH has been a great help.

    I am well turned 60 and nothing special compared to some of the lovely people on this site but I am "me" and my OH says that's all that counts.

    He loves taking pics of me although the latest three were taken by a guest photographer over the weekend. As I said to someone else, I think they were over exposed....

    X

    1485198180
    WillC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 726
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2012

    You`re welcome!

    1485202797
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5309
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    GV - glad all went well - some good results xxx

    1485206072
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    GV - glad all went well - some good results xxx

    Thanks - probably not a lot better than OH takes - but fun anyway. We are going to order some new lingerie for the next photoshoot as other people's photos on here are fabulous and have given us some ideas - yours are 10/10!

    X

    1485211456
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5309
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    GV - glad all went well - some good results xxx

    Thanks - probably not a lot better than OH takes - but fun anyway. We are going to order some new lingerie for the next photoshoot as other people's photos on here are fabulous and have given us some ideas - yours are 10/10!

    X

    Kind of you to say - thank you. Never been confident with my body but getting there xx

    1485254737
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    Just seen the latest pics uploaded by HotCheeks. WOW that red lingerie is fabulous. There are some beautiful people on LH!

    X

    1485258429
    chisel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 699
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2015

    GV. Just seen your latest pictures. Well done, I'm glad you did it under your own control. To be honest I actually prefer the one of you in blue lingerie where one of the fellas is trying to escape and the rear view one is very sexy. Again, Well done you should be proud of yourself. xxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.