£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

🙊🙊 thank you mysteron 😁 I didn't feel like they were doing much for me at the time, gave up when a fire engine pulled up outside 😏😏😍😂 (went to a neighbours, small fire, little damage and nobody hurt)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

🙊🙊 thank you mysteron 😁 I didn't feel like they were doing much for me at the time, gave up when a fire engine pulled up outside 😏😏😍😂 (went to a neighbours, small fire, little damage and nobody hurt)

As I was reading that , I expected to read that you opened the door and some Hunky Fire Men came in to rescue you Lol

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

@Violetwolf, you should be proud of those pics ....they are fab !

Would have thought the sight of all those firemen would have helped get you more in the mood if you know what I mean ! 😉

Oh if only mysteron! *swoons* they were very handsome wildflower 😍😍 but I have two vehicle-mad children so was getting shouted at because they wanted to see 😂 No cheeky nip slips or stocking surprises allowed 😫

VioletWolf wrote:

Oh if only mysteron! *swoons* they were very handsome wildflower 😍😍 but I have two vehicle-mad children so was getting shouted at because they wanted to see 😂 No cheeky nip slips or stocking surprises allowed 😫

Along with the Mrs Playsuit , I am ordering the Fireman Trunks and braces set from Lovehoney . Thats what I will be slowly stripping down to as we play a game of Tease on Valentines day night. Its more of a stripping game than the spin off which is Tie and Tease .We have both booked the Wednesday off so we can have a night of play .

Sounds good! We tried a bit of schoolgirl/teacher role play last week as I bought myself this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33683 - and we just giggled the whole way through 😂 Enjoyed it all though

VioletWolf wrote:

Sounds good! We tried a bit of schoolgirl/teacher role play last week as I bought myself this - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33683 - and we just giggled the whole way through 😂 Enjoyed it all though

Thats nice we have a similer one piece in blue with a white blouse and boater that we boufght from LoveHoney some time ago. I prefer her when she wears a seperate skirt so I can force her to step out of it . It really gets her going .

Pewrhaps you could use that outfit for your next pictures Titled "Teachers Pet" comlete with an apple. Just an idea .

Boox [sign in to see picture]

violet you look absolutley amazing in your latest pics!! JEALOUS!!

Boox wrote:

Boox wrote:

Computer glitch with my last post.

What I wanted to say that they do look fantastic from someone who doesn't like their own body

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Boox wrote:

Computer glitch with my last post.

What I wanted to say that they do look fantastic from someone who doesn't like their own body

Agree with both of the above xxx

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Thank`s for the link to this thread! As for Caliente,i agree great arse! Goodvibrationz,i admire the fact that you are not afraid to show your curves,i particularly like the pic with your arms raised,it enhances your natural curves.I think it is a good thing for us to be confident with our bodies despite our preceived flaws,i know it`s easier said than done,but body confidence is a sexy trait to have.

P.S. Terri JJ your pics are always stunning too!

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

Thank`s for the link to this thread! As for Caliente,i agree great arse! Goodvibrationz,i admire the fact that you are not afraid to show your curves,i particularly like the pic with your arms raised,it enhances your natural curves.I think it is a good thing for us to be confident with our bodies despite our preceived flaws,i know it`s easier said than done,but body confidence is a sexy trait to have.

Thanks - the road to confidence has been a long one but LH has been a great help.

I am well turned 60 and nothing special compared to some of the lovely people on this site but I am "me" and my OH says that's all that counts.

He loves taking pics of me although the latest three were taken by a guest photographer over the weekend. As I said to someone else, I think they were over exposed....

X

You`re welcome!

GV - glad all went well - some good results xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Thanks - probably not a lot better than OH takes - but fun anyway. We are going to order some new lingerie for the next photoshoot as other people's photos on here are fabulous and have given us some ideas - yours are 10/10!

X

Goodvibrationz wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Thanks - probably not a lot better than OH takes - but fun anyway. We are going to order some new lingerie for the next photoshoot as other people's photos on here are fabulous and have given us some ideas - yours are 10/10!

X

Kind of you to say - thank you. Never been confident with my body but getting there xx

Just seen the latest pics uploaded by HotCheeks. WOW that red lingerie is fabulous. There are some beautiful people on LH!

X

chisel [sign in to see picture]

GV. Just seen your latest pictures. Well done, I'm glad you did it under your own control. To be honest I actually prefer the one of you in blue lingerie where one of the fellas is trying to escape and the rear view one is very sexy. Again, Well done you should be proud of yourself. xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.