• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Nthanks Terri and melboi 😘

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Dying to show off my latest pics!! Got a little wait til the items on the site!!
    Also who else really misses model of the month and how much it brought everyone together and gave people the confidence to show off?! Since it ended I’ve noticed picture uploads are pretty slim! Glad I finally feel up for photos now gives me great joy to be proud of my body! Love seeing everyone’s pics and confidence you all look so good!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

PP - bloody awesome avi - well done you. Xxx

Boox - it is no secret I miss the MOTM comp - but that was all discussed at the time so not going to go into it again. It's also no secret I totally adore your pics - and you are right to be proud, you have a figure I can only dream of, and your pictures are always well posed and tastefully done. Already Lady looking forward to your latest xx

It's true I think there are fewer uploads, but those that there are, are all so well done and great quality, so maybe the old adage is right, it's not the quantity but the quality that counts.

Just my opinion obviously xxxxx

Melboi [sign in to see picture]

Booz , mrs m and myself love your photos , we are thinking of getting the minidress and suspenders 😘💕

Melboi [sign in to see picture]

Sorry boox 😘💕

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Thank you LNT! And are you kidding me?! Your frame is stunning! I wouldn’t dream of changing anything about it if I were you! I’d kill for a different frame, As proud as I am of my frame I’d much prefer to be fuller and taller. It’s pretty difficult to get classy full bodied images in a selfie like fashion but I do try! I love it when you upload your full bodied pics! Adore those stem selfies but it’s so good to see you change it up! Yes it does mean there’s room to see the quality photos but MOTM did have a great effect on confidence! Xxx

Melboi- thank you that’s amazing!! So glad I could help you make your decision!! 😁😁

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys another stockings fan I see from your profile picture!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

ToGildALily wrote:

lovingnewtoys another stockings fan I see from your profile picture!

Is it that obvious?? Xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.