• Uploaded Pictures Thread

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

LNT glad to see your pics are back x

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

LNT...Wow your new photos are sensational. I love the secretary outfit, it looks stunning on you. Hope you are ok. 😘😘😘

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Richie1 wrote:

LNT...Wow your new photos are sensational. I love the secretary outfit, it looks stunning on you. Hope you are ok. 😘😘😘

Throbinhood wrote:

LNT glad to see your pics are back x

Thanks xxx

Throbin - looking mighty fine there xxx

Richie1 - I am OK'ish thanks. Struggling a bit with work exhaustion and hip pain xxx

Haven't seen you round for a while - are things OK with you.

Xxxxxx

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Bunnyloulou...wow!

LRKB - what can I say? Stunning pictures hunni xxx

I really need to take some new pictues :)

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Ah thanks LNT ❤️ You're looking damn hot yourself xxx

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Throbin - I was looking through you pics the other day. Love them xxx

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Throbin - I was looking through you pics the other day. Love them xxx

aww thanks x Im not bad for my age lol

Not bad for any age

Xx

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

We would all welcome any new pictures Throbinhood.

I love logging on amd seeimg new photos then spend hours trawling through 😜

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

So, is the photo competition (to win £100) shown on item pages no longer vaild then? What a shame and how unfortunate that the option to upload is still there if the competition isn't actually running - should it not have been removed if the competition ended last year?

I'm doubly disappointed because I have a great shot of me in https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31113 and I was considering sharing. I feel a bit self-conscious sharing it for no other reason than to show off LOL!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Demonica wrote:

So, is the photo competition (to win £100) shown on item pages no longer vaild then? What a shame and how unfortunate that the option to upload is still there if the competition isn't actually running - should it not have been removed if the competition ended last year?

I'm doubly disappointed because I have a great shot of me in https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31113 and I was considering sharing. I feel a bit self-conscious sharing it for no other reason than to show off LOL!

It is a pity that the competiion isnt running any more but great pictures still keep coming in and I for one very much welcome that. For certain members it gives them a big confidence boost , being able to share their pictures.For many gaining confidence is priceless .

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

For certain members it gives them a big confidence boost , being able to share their pictures.For many gaining confidence is priceless .

Oh gosh, yes, totally. I fully respect those who are good enough to share their photos, prize or no prize. I've only just dipped my toe into the world of naughty selfies and such so I may very well join in soon. The £100 would have been a lovely extra inspiration though :-) .

LNT...very nice new pics!

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

Agreed, love this one in particular https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lovingnewtoys/photos/18939/

Well done to all those uploaders,maybe one day I will find the courage to do so myself...

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

WillC wrote:

Agreed, love this one in particular https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lovingnewtoys/photos/18939/

Well done to all those uploaders,maybe one day I will find the courage to do so myself...

Is it a confidence issue thats stopping you ? Posting pictures will more likely boost your confidence.

I agree with Mysteron,go for it,we are here to give you encouragement and confidence!

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately we live alongside (not with) some small minded people who without question do anything for their short term fix of *being better than that.

I saw this in action with somebody who "got caught" submitting a photo on Fab Swingers and basically saw them become a shadow of themselves as a result. A genuinely great couple, who I didn't know were into swinging, becoming victims of a horrid course of events that destroyed a good lifestyle and network of friends, through the poison these small minded vile specimin sh!* spread, that ultimately reached one of the couples employer, who weren't keen on their own business "wholesome" image being contected with this "type of thing" They weren't sacked, however the atmosphere was palpably so difficult to work in that he ended up taking the first jobs he could to be able to move out of that enviroment.

Sadly this means those close to me would also bear the brunt of my actions and as such I'd rather leave them out of it, so abstaining is probably best. I do know that they've bought from LH, ironically it was my first introduction to LH, As far as I know they don't frequent these boards as posters. I don't know of the circumstances of their purchase, though I'm sure it was to do with a stag/hen night and somehow legitemises their purchase...

I'd imagine their bile wouldn't be surpressed for long enough if they did. My OH works in an organisation that puts her into contact with lots of people and it certainly isn't out of the realms of possibility that being "exposed" even by association would make life difficult for her.

I'd truly love to post a pic or two, along with try swinging too. My only regret in life, and its only since finding my libido after all this time is not playing the field before meeting Mrs TD. She knows this and the Mojo Upgrade survey we did a while back suggests that she's up for swinging too, For this to work however will mean escaping our community and venturing further afield, something that for various reasons is so impossible for us ATM.

I live in hope though....

*Their terms not mine

WillC wrote:

Right back at ya! Loving the Ironman pants xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.