• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Throbinhood , I just spotted your latest pics .....wow you really rock the hot doctor look . Are you taking requests ? lol You wouldn't happen to have a fireman's uniform hanging about would you ? :)

Lovingnewtoys , your pics of the lacy stockings are stunning , I'm envious of your lovely leLove your babydoll proile pictures

Wildflower - I love your Babydoll profile pictures. How I envy your cleavage!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Goodvibrationz , that's very kind of you to say so . Just been looking through your pics ....you're looking good in that sexy red lingerie :)

wee_bear [sign in to see picture]

Caliente - that botttom is a sublime picture.

If my wife ever catches me saying that - I am sure to be spanked but looks good enough to eat!

I should get some pictures up but I always a little embarrassed.

wee_bear wrote:

Caliente - that botttom is a sublime picture.

If my wife ever catches me saying that - I am sure to be spanked but looks good enough to eat!

I should get some pictures up but I always a little embarrassed.

Hi there - go on - take the plunge! I did and the response was (unexpectedly) positive. I have always had low self esteem but it seems my piccies went down ok. ; )

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Throbinhood , I just spotted your latest pics .....wow you really rock the hot doctor look . Are you taking requests ? lol You wouldn't happen to have a fireman's uniform hanging about would you ? :)

Lovingnewtoys , your pics of the lacy stockings are stunning , I'm envious of your lovely legs xx

Hi wildflower I have just been looking at your photos wearing the Plus size seduce me suspender skirt. You look sensational in it. I have just ordered the Plus size seduce me bra to help me look a bit more bustier when I dress up, so think I will order the suspender skirt to go with it. xx

wee_bear [sign in to see picture]

You guys. Yous are so nice!

Richie 1 thanks for the compliment x You've made a great choice going for the Seduce Me range , hope you enjoy wearing that suspender skirt as much as I have, the bra looks lovely too :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

C1 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Caliente wrote:

Personally, I stopped uploading pictures that might be considered for MOTM because it seemed like you had to look like a professional model to win it and there was no way I could compete. It's a bit of a shame because Lovehoney (in a round about way) was the reason that I started to take photos of myself and like what I saw for the first time in my life. I'll always be grateful for that.

Well now MOTM has been stopped perhaps you may reconsider.

I sure as hell ain't a model but hubby enjoys taking pics and some of them don't come out too bad, and I too only started doing it since I discovered LH.

Xxx

Just joined up today and came across your photo of 28 Dec wearing red all-in-one, WOW that is so cute. Is that hubbie in the photo with you??? No wonder he has a contented look on his face lol

Happy New Year to one and all

C1

He could be described as a bear sometimes - but not this time. Glad you liked the picture - and welcome xxx

Goodvibrationz wrote:

If you like any of my recently uploaded profile photos please let me know why in line with lovingnewtoy's post and "friend me".

I am keen to hear from people (of both sexes) - your responses will give me some ideas for next time...........................

Really enjoying the forum - feel at home already!

XX

Hello and welcome

I see you have added more to your gallery now - all looking good xxx

I started posting pics here, much for the same reasons as you, down to low self esteem, and low body image issues. I certainly found it a massive help as nobody judges or critisises, and of course it is always nice to receive the odd complimentarty comment from others.

I regularly post pics of new items I have bought from LH because I think it can help others decide if they like the look of an item, but modelled on a 'real' person, wobbly bits and all!!

My only advise to you would be to carry on, but because you and your OH enjoy it - and because it makes you feel good xxxx

wildflower wrote:

Richie 1 thanks for the compliment x You've made a great choice going for the Seduce Me range , hope you enjoy wearing that suspender skirt as much as I have, the bra looks lovely too :)

Hi Wildflower just ordered it ..can't wait to try it. xx

Please see my recent reply under "New, shy and need encouragement" - and thank you for your help. X

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Please see my recent reply under "New, shy and need encouragement" - and thank you for your help. X

Honestly?

I think you are focusing too much on what other people think - you should carry on doing what you are doing and have fun with it. Between you and your OH you will discover what works best, angles, poses, perhaps themes, staging etc. Try black and white if you can, it can totally change the look of a picture.

The main thing is to have fun with it xxxx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

LNT, loving you're new pics. They're fab!!

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Thank you all for the kind compliments! You really help make me feel better. I have enormous admiration for anyone who shares photos of themselves here. You're all fabulous!

NaughtyNerd wrote:

LNT, loving you're new pics. They're fab!!

Thank you xxx

Rimmer - just love it!!!!!!

Richie1 wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Lovingnewtoys , your pics of the lacy stockings are stunning , I'm envious of your lovely legs xx

Hi wildflower I have just been looking at your photos wearing the Plus size seduce me suspender skirt. You look sensational in it. I have just ordered the Plus size seduce me bra to help me look a bit more bustier when I dress up, so think I will order the suspender skirt to go with it. xx

Looking good there Richie - I have that skirt too - it really is beautiful - suits you sir!! Xxx

Richie1 wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Hi Wildflower just ordered it ..can't wait to try it. xx

Hi Wildflower you were right it's a great choice and really fits me well. I have uploaded a photo. xxx

Richie1 - looking really good there.

Tell me - are the stockings from LH too? If not, please don't mention where they are from xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Richie1 - looking really good there.

Tell me - are the stockings from LH too? If not, please don't mention where they are from xxx

Thank you LNT. That is really nice of you, it's nice to get some feedback on the photos. The skirt fits well and is really sexy and Yes the stockings are Lovehoney Lace Top hold ups. They kept falling down, but they are superb with suspenders. xxx

Richie 1 Just taken a look at your pics of the suspender skirt ....you look great in it ! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.