• Uploaded Pictures Thread

    1491204796
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 986
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Just spotted Rosycheeks new Avi...very nice!!

    1491205018
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1685
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Yours isn't bad either ;)

    1491205334
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3143
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    It's so good seeing so many new faces (well, not all faces!) popping up. Brilliant! X

    Couldn't agree more hunni, the uploads are incredible. I think the competition has had a positive effect with the fabulous photos coming through. Great avi GV 😍😙💗xx
    1491210606
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1685
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    They still need to change the photo competition Header though as its very mis-leading otherwise we wont know if people are still uploading because they think they will win a prize!

    1491233308
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    slinky binky wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    It's so good seeing so many new faces (well, not all faces!) popping up. Brilliant! X

    Couldn't agree more hunni, the uploads are incredible. I think the competition has had a positive effect with the fabulous photos coming through. Great avi GV 😍😙💗xx

    Thanks, but oops just changed it! GV X

    1491236216
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 10381
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    GV........Your new pics are gorgeous. xx

    1491239632
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    Terri JJ wrote:

    GV........Your new pics are gorgeous. xx

    Thank you. Accidentally left one off though! X

    1491242573
    Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2010
    Great picture
    1491243192
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4041
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    HankySpanky - always good to see your tatts xxx

    1491247632
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 10381
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    HankySpanky - always good to see your tatts xxx

    And your sexy butt 😉 xx

    1491248064
    *sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 515
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2012

    I have loads of sexy tattoos - including a garter on my thigh and a corset on my back; I'm tattooing on sexy underwear! 😂😂 But I'm wary of uploading pics that show them as I don't want a colleague or, worse still, a family member recognising me and then reading all my sexy posts!!! 🙊🙊

    1491248090
    Reg90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 360
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2015

    What is the easiest way to upload photos to your profile. I have one that says if is processing since Friday and can't seem to be able to upload anymore 😔 Any ideas please. X

    1491248422
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4041
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Reg90 wrote:

    What is the easiest way to upload photos to your profile. I have one that says if is processing since Friday and can't seem to be able to upload anymore 😔 Any ideas please. X

    If it's still says processing, there is a chance the moderators haven't allowed it. Maybe try contacting CC see if they can enlighten you xxx

    1491248548
    Reg90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 360
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2015

    Thanks lovingnewtoys. I think it is within the rules but I may be wrong. How can I go about adding more to my album? Xx

    1491248719
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    Reg90 wrote:

    What is the easiest way to upload photos to your profile. I have one that says if is processing since Friday and can't seem to be able to upload anymore 😔 Any ideas please. X

    Can't be sure of course but the only time ours have stalled was a while ago when (we think)  they were considered a bit too near the mark and the "processing" message just stayed on until  we deletde them and tried again with something different.  Not saying that's what's happened to yours but that's what happened to us. It's been a learning curve but LH does a good job keeping everything safe and sound. No complaints. OH

    1491248962
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4041
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Reg90 wrote:

    Thanks lovingnewtoys. I think it is within the rules but I may be wrong. How can I go about adding more to my album? Xx

    I'm guessing using the same process as before. How did you do the other one? From an item page or through your edit profile page? Xxx

    1491250328
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4041
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    You could try this link - although ignore the 'competition banner' as the competition is no longer running.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

    Hope this helps xxx

    1491251761
    Reg90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 360
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2015

    Thanks guys. I have deleted the last picture and tried with another one to see how I get on.

    Hopefully I will have more luck this time in modelling my sexy undies. Xxx

    1491252570
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4041
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Reg90 wrote:

    Thanks guys. I have deleted the last picture and tried with another one to see how I get on.

    Hopefully I will have more luck this time in modelling my sexy undies. Xxx

    Hope to be seeing more of you (and your undies) soon xxx

    1491253919
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 10381
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Reg90 wrote:

    Thanks guys. I have deleted the last picture and tried with another one to see how I get on.

    Hopefully I will have more luck this time in modelling my sexy undies. Xxx

    Hope to be seeing more of you (and your undies) soon xxx

    + 1........😘😘

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.