• Uploaded Pictures Thread

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

I feel good about myself after trying on this old tester set :)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/mondaysixteenth/photos/18299/

And so you should - outstanding xxx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

GV & OH don't stay away for too long. You's have been a fantastic addition to the forums so hope to are you drop by real soon. Have fun & take care 😘💖xx

Leanne, you do a fantastic job here, its such a demanding job you have and you do it super duper well. Thanks for your hard work keeping Lovehoney a fantastic environment 👍😘💖xx

LNT, been browsing your pics just now and I must say they're all of immense quality. Love the seduce me piece and the indulge me chemise, you really rock them 😄 I've been eying both garments up for awhile but your pictures have iincreased my lust for them 😍💖xx

Thanks Slinky - I am having a bit of a dry spell at the moment as just do not feel sexy at all - not so much the body confidence issue raising its head again, but more to do with my time of life (won't go into details here as have another thread running covering the subject) - I do appreciate your comments though - more than you could know xxxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

slinky binky wrote:

GV & OH don't stay away for too long. You's have been a fantastic addition to the forums so hope to are you drop by real soon. Have fun & take care 😘💖xx

Yes hope to see you soon. Sorry you left for a little while X

lovingnewtoys wrote:

To quote myself

"Some very interesting differing opinions of what makes a good pic going on at the minute xxx"

What do people prefer - arty or sexy or a mixture of the two?

Sorry - but going to *bump* this question as unfortunately Leanne had to jump in thanks to a few numpties who couldn't be bothered to read the rules!!

Xxxx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

There are some new pictures from ZombieCPL . I think these are stunning . Possibly a pro photographer or someone who does it as a hobby.

mysteron wrote:

There are some new pictures from ZombieCPL . I think these are stunning . Possibly a pro photographer or someone who does it as a hobby.

I agree - well posed, well lit, well staged - just beautiful, perfect for the lingerie they are showcasing xx

Lots of other great pics too again over the weekend - especially good to see some of you guys joining in - well done xxx

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Another fab bunch of pics,far too many to mention individually,but well done lads and lasses!

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

Thank you! We just do photography as a hobby, but really enjoy a day in lingerie! Lovehoney has too many gorgeous items! :)

VK - great ropework xxx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Rimmer ! Your bum is back in all its full glory. You promised me 'more' and I'm certainly not disappointed ;) xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Rimmer- You look to be in pretty good shape .

The photos from everyone are getting better and better.Well done everyone and keep them coming guys .

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Despite the fact that we are on "holiday" we just had to pop back for a second to say the photos coming in are fabulous!

Missing you all already so we don't think we will be away as along as we planned.

Lovehoney is our favourite place!

See you all soon,

GV & OH XXX

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Despite the fact that we are on "holiday" we just had to pop back for a second to say the photos coming in are fabulous!

Missing you all already so we don't think we will be away as along as we planned.

See you all soon,

GV & OH XXX

Lovely that found time to pop in and say Hi. Hope you're both well and enjoying your 'us' time xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Rimmer ! Your bum is back in all its full glory. You promised me 'more' and I'm certainly not disappointed ;) xx

+1 - always great to see you xxx
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Goodvibrationz wrote:

See you all soon,

GV & OH XXX

Lovely that found time to pop in and say Hi. Hope you're both well and enjoying your 'us' time xx

Thank you - yes all good. Just ordered our first rabbit from LH. Nice!

XX

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I just want to show my appreciation and thanks to all for taking on board the recent reminder on images rules.

Only one rule breaker this week *touch wood* That is a HUGE improvement from what I was seeing uploaded.

Thank you heart

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I just want to show my appreciation and thanks to all for taking on board the recent reminder on images rules.

Only one rule breaker this week *touch wood* That is a HUGE improvement from what I was seeing uploaded.

Thank you

Thank goodness - let's hope it continues xx

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Rimmer- You look to be in pretty good shape .

The photos from everyone are getting better and better.Well done everyone and keep them coming guys .

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

+1 - always great to see you xxx

Cheers Folks, and Thanks for the compliments xx

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Thank you x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.