• Uploaded Pictures Thread

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I love your pictures Caliente. From the ones I saw on twitter I assumed you could easily be a model. Great pictures and very photogenic. They also looked very professoinal.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Might I add that every single picture everyone has posted looks fab. You all look truly awesome. ❤

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys - That is indeed my arse! Thank you.

Thanks Stuburns. If only you had been choosing the winners! Hahaha Just kidding. I do miss sharing pictures, sometimes. :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

Thanks Stuburns. If only you had been choosing the winners! Hahaha Just kidding. I do miss sharing pictures, sometimes. :)

Like I said the competition has been discontinued so share away xxxx

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

its a very nice arse lol :)

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Who was the lucky winner of the last comp at Christmas i missed results xxx

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

glittergirl wrote:

Who was the lucky winner of the last comp at Christmas i missed results xxx

As far as I know not been announced yet xxx
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood , I just spotted your latest pics .....wow you really rock the hot doctor look . Are you taking requests ? lol You wouldn't happen to have a fireman's uniform hanging about would you ? :)

Lovingnewtoys , your pics of the lacy stockings are stunning , I'm envious of your lovely legs xx

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I'd be amazed if he *doesn't* have a fireman outfit 👨🏻‍🚒 🚒

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

lmao :) I have lots of costumes

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Been trying to put up a profile picture but due to a glitch can't upload. But have managed to upload 4 pictures to my profile. I wasn't sure about doing this but pleased with the way they look. When the glitch is resolved will be putting up a profile pic.

C1 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Caliente wrote:

Personally, I stopped uploading pictures that might be considered for MOTM because it seemed like you had to look like a professional model to win it and there was no way I could compete. It's a bit of a shame because Lovehoney (in a round about way) was the reason that I started to take photos of myself and like what I saw for the first time in my life. I'll always be grateful for that.

Well now MOTM has been stopped perhaps you may reconsider.

I sure as hell ain't a model but hubby enjoys taking pics and some of them don't come out too bad, and I too only started doing it since I discovered LH.

Xxx

Just joined up today and came across your photo of 28 Dec wearing red all-in-one, WOW that is so cute. Is that hubbie in the photo with you??? No wonder he has a contented look on his face lol

Happy New Year to one and all

C1

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Oh and Caliente - if that's your arse, might I just say it looks perfect to me xxx

Hi there, new to the forum and picking up on the photos thread. A bit like Caliente, I was embarrased about posting photos but the response has been quite encouraging - although feedback would be welcome on the replacement ones I posted a few days ago. Plus tips for the future? I am a mature lady so perhaps like some others I just lack confidence. And finally, as lovingnew toys said - Caliente's arse does look perfect! X

Goodvibrationz wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Oh and Caliente - if that's your arse, might I just say it looks perfect to me xxx

Hi there, new to the forum and picking up on the photos thread. A bit like Caliente, I was embarrased about posting photos but the response has been quite encouraging - although feedback would be welcome on the replacement ones I posted a few days ago. Plus tips for the future? I am a mature lady so perhaps like some others I just lack confidence. And finally, as lovingnew toys said - Caliente's arse does look perfect! X

I agree Goodvibrationz Caliente does look perfect.

Dont be embarrassed about posting photos, everyone supports each other on the forums, you look great. As a male who enjoys dressing up I have posted a few of myself, which, once I got over the, will I won't I scenario, and would I look good in female outfits concern, am really pleased with them and glad I decided to post them.

Thanks for the reply. Why "great"? X

Sorry Richie1 - should have added "if that question is allowed on the forum". X

lovingnewtoys wrote:

OK, as the MOTM competition has been discontinued, it has been suggested that another thread be started - somewhere that you can comment if you like a particular uploaded photo, or I guess you could also ask the uploader (if that's a word!!) any questions about a particular garment, sizing etc

I personally sincerely hope that members do continue to upload photos now the lure of a prize is no longer present, as it really does help a lot of people decide whether to purchase a garment or not.

If you feel you wish to leave a comment, please remember to keep it clean, polite and no lurid remarks.

I'll kick off by saying I am loving the caveman look Throbin xxxx

If you like any of my recently uploaded profile photos please let me know why in line with lovingnewtoy's post and "friend me".

I am keen to hear from people (of both sexes) - your responses will give me some ideas for next time...........................

Really enjoying the forum - feel at home already!

XX

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Sorry it should've read ... yours look great. It was meant to be a comment about the photos. Missed off the s

Richie1 wrote:

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Sorry it should've read ... yours look great. It was meant to be a comment about the photos. Missed off the s

No problem - just put some more on. Having a rest now! X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.