£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

GV&OH. Just seen the latest pics. Absolutely brilliant, I just love them. Rear / side shots - wonderful.

I admire you for producing lovely pics, nice thong showing your assets plus a sneaky side view.

Only a few weeks ago you were a bit shy, now look at you. Well done for being brave. I can't say

enough about all your pics. xxx

Thank you so much and regards to Mrs Chisel too. We put two extras on today to make up for yesterdays glitch. Hope you spotted them. Yes, confidence is no longer an issue, pleased the new thong went down well. Just bought three new outfits so loads more to come in due course.

These pics were taken by OH's friend again who is very handy with a camera and we love all the positive feedback! They might not be arty, but hey-ho people seem to like them.

GV & OH XX

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Oh my GV and OH ! You're new pics are fantastic !! 😘

Kernow Wizard [sign in to see picture]

Have been a lurker for a while now but in the past 2 days have posted some pics of me wearing some recently bought LH underwear. Opinions sought if possible :-)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Kernow Wizard wrote:

Have been a lurker for a while now but in the past 2 days have posted some pics of me wearing some recently bought LH underwear. Opinions sought if possible :-)

Here's my opinion....WHOARRRR !!! More please ;) xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Kernow Wizard wrote:

Lol thank you :-)

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Oh my GV and OH ! You're new pics are fantastic !! 😘

That means the world to us coming from a lady whose profile, pics and opinions we hold in the highest regard.

And let it be said - your new batch today are superb - the white bra is wonderful!

GV XX

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I am very impressed with the quality of the pictures you guys are producing. I would rather see you guys modelling them than say a paid body perfect model . For me I like seeing them on an everday person as thats how they would look on myself or my partner .

Keep it up guys your doing a great job.

Mandygirl [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

I am very impressed with the quality of the pictures you guys are producing. I would rather see you guys modelling them than say a paid body perfect model . For me I like seeing them on an everday person as thats how they would look on myself or my partner .

Not sure about "everyday" people but I agree that the standard of pictures is fantastic and that its great to see people of all ages posting. Purely a personal view, but I am not fond of some of the more arty pics as they can detract from the subject of the photo and I am more interested in the person than drapes and backgrounds - but that's just me.

One of my favourites is Goodvibrationz whose pics are tasteful but sexy and less about art and more about showing off a very attractive body. There are lots more besides of course.

But like I said, yes the standard and number of lovely new people posting is great.

XX

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Kernow Wizard wrote:

And also my opinion ! Great pics ;)  xx

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Terri - Your new pics are fab ! I love the one of you in your 'happy knickers ' xxx

wildflower wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Kernow Wizard wrote:

And also my opinion ! Great pics ;) xx

Thank you :-) x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Are they selfies KW?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Couldn't agree more. I have said it before but I actually think it is a real shame that some member photos are no longer used or 'featured' in the products adverts. I fully understand why but it had also been suggested a couple of times that it would be helpful for anyone that wanted to could attach a picture to their review of a particular product (obviously keeping to lingerie/clothing items), this way people could see the items on 'a real person' without having to trawl the uploaded pictures!

Some very interesting differing opinions of what makes a good pic going on at the minute xxx

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Kernow Wizard wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Kernow Wizard wrote:

And also my opinion ! Great pics ;) xx

Thank you :-) x

Count me in!!!!

TerriJJ and Zebedee69 - liking your latest too xxxx

bondagegod wrote:

Are they selfies KW?

They are indeed , taken on a camera with a timer :-)

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

But what if you or your SO has the same shape as the "Paid for" model, does that not make them everyday people? I'm far from paid for model material myself, I hasten to add.

Lights touch paper then runs....

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ. Do you realise what you are doing to us poor chaps with your last lot of photos. They are absolutely beautiful. Cor! I have to go now !!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

mysteron wrote:

But what if you or your SO has the same shape as the "Paid for" model, does that not make them everyday people? I'm far from paid for model material myself, I hasten to add.

Lights touch paper then runs....

I think the difference is that the guys and gals on here IMO wear the items more naturally as they have chosen them for themselves and not been asked to wear them as part of a job. And I think that kind of comes over in many of the pictures .So for me they all get a 10 .

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Even more fantastic KW. I never quite my selfies to look good enough as a photo even with a selfie stick. My wife takes great photos so not a problem would just like to do selfies sometimes.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

GV & OH. Well done for adjusting your latest pics, and glad you pleased GV by changing them. You both get my respect. Well done again and keep them coming. Just love the sneaky ones. xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.