• Uploaded Pictures Thread

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Loving all the lastest pics...just sitting here admiring everyone while I grab an early lunch :)

Everyone looks fab xx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Agree Terri.. I too have been admiring the latest downloads and they all look stunning. xxxx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Loving all the lastest pics...just sitting here admiring everyone while I grab an early lunch :)

Everyone looks fab xx

Yep I agree

It sometimes begs the question why people have confidence problems with their own bodies when they can download pictures as good as those.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Everyone looks fab xx

Yep I agree

It sometimes begs the question why people have confidence problems with their own bodies when they can download pictures as good as those.

I can possibly answer this.

When I'm uploading a photo for the forum....I only show my bits that I'm comfortable with people seeing. The flabby unactractive parts are never on display xx

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Everyone looks fab xx

Yep I agree

I can possibly answer this.

When I'm uploading a photo for the forum....I only show my bits that I'm comfortable with people seeing. The flabby unactractive parts are never on display xx

Terri you sound just like me ! I've got a bit of my body that I'm always careful to keep covered , wish I the confidence some others on here have got . There's some cracking pics on here recently xx

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Confidence is sexy. Confidence to post bits of worse parts but not care is sexy. Sexiness Congress from the mind if you ask me xx

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Smirnoff,love the new pics,very arty!

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Harlequin your latest pics are fabulous. X

elizabeth w [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

chisel wrote:

GV. Just viewed your latest pics. Well done, I rate them very highly especially the cheeky one but they are all brilliant.XXX

Thanks.

Earlier encouragement from your goodself and others has been a great help. I even put one of myself in this time! We are looking forward to the next phototshoot and it has to be said, the batch of pics that just went on were stunning from so many people including some new ones.

Since the competion ended everyone seems to be snapping away! Perhaps it's because it's not a competion anymore and just for fun now?

OH

It really is funto take the pictures it might encourage more to do so,We are both in our seventies now and thoughly enjoying ourselves.Keep snapping GV,

We were entirely inspired by you two Elizabethw especially the pics in the black bra and the tassels. You are a very sexy lady in those outfits . XX

elizabeth w [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

We were entirely inspired by you two Elizabethw especially the pics in the black bra and the tassels. You are a very sexy lady in those outfits . XX

thanks GV we really enjoy looking at all the photos

Naughtynerd - just seen you latest pic showing some of your face. Breathtaking! X

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to jump in on this but I wanted to post about images and this seems the best place as most active member's uploading come in here. 

I have been unable to approve a fair few images recently & I just wanted to make sure everyone was clear on the image rules...

NO THANK YOU - Not allowed... 

• Penises & Testicles - Make sure you are covering enough, sometimes there is a little something something trying to get out and show us more. 
    • Vaginas, Labia & Anuses- Bent over images in thongs or such like items are guilty of showing more of this area.
    • Nipples - Even if you feel it is covered with a nipple clamp/toy/sheer clothing. It is usually still quite visable. 
    • Sexual activity - No nipple clamps & suckers in use please, this is considered sexual activity & shows nipple no matter how much you try and hide it. 
    • Overly explicit photos (e.g. open-legged shots) won't be approved. 
    • Erections visible through clothing - In general, we don't allow extreme close ups of body parts (whether under clothing or nude). This is because if the photo is too close, it can be unclear as to which body part has been photographed which can cause some problems!

An extreme close up of a boob / bulge / crotch which takes up the full frame of the shot can be a little imposing. Effectively an extreme close up of underwear is just a photo of your genitals under a piece of fabric, which isn't what we're looking for on the community.

We're in the process of updating the photo guidelines to make them a little clearer for all, as well as refreshing a few other community bits and pieces.

As always images and posts come down to the moderator's discretion and can be removed at any time.

I hope this helps & of course any questions do let me know :) 

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Naughtynerd - just seen you latest pic showing some of your face. Breathtaking! X

Agreed - and those stockings are gorgeous - are they from LH? Xxx

Good to see you uploading xxxx

There are others who used too that I liked very much but appear to have stopped :(

Xxxx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Poor you Leanne having to look at all the "overly explicit" photos 😮

Sxleksaker wrote:

Poor you Leanne having to look at all the "overly explicit" photos 😮

+1 - it's not like there aren't plenty of other places that those type of pictures can be posted.

I like seeing how arty people can be as opposed to how sexual - been some beautiful shots recently xx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Thanks GV. ☺

LNT, tgank you too. yes they are from here. They're Cottelli ones, I think they're beautiful.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26211

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Thanks GV. ☺

LNT, tgank you too. yes they are from here. They're Cottelli ones, I think they're beautiful.

Thanks - straight on the wish list xxxx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Thanks GV. ☺

I was about to add these to my wishlist but then thought hang on, these look familiar...checked my order history and turns out I bought them in December 2015! How did I forget about such a gorgeous pair of stockings?! Going to have to go find them now...feel like a twat but at least I've got new stockings now! It's like a gift from past me lol!

Lots of gorgeous leg shots lately, keep up the good work guys :)

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Just have to repeat myself, sorry folks! But the standard of pictures has gone up another notch this year. Well done to you all, and especially ALL the new folk who are contributing such wonderful pictures.

Guys! I think we will have to "up" our game somewhat to keep up with these extremely lovely ladies!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.