• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Baz1 wrote:

I prefere colour all though b&W can be sexy in some cases. The pics sent in are very good but cutting heads off detracts from them , but I can understand the reasons for this. So please be proud, you are very good looking ladies. Models generally are not true to life or representative of the ladies in the real world.

I did have some pics showing my face but had a 'clear out' a little while ago and they were some that I took back down, I may just put some up again, but feel I have rather a lot on my profile already -don't want people getting bored!!!!

Xx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Baz1 wrote:

I prefere colour all though b&W can be sexy in some cases. The pics sent in are very good but cutting heads off detracts from them , but I can understand the reasons for this. So please be proud, you are very good looking ladies. Models generally are not true to life or representative of the ladies in the real world.

I did have some pics showing my face but had a 'clear out' a little while ago and they were some that I took back down, I may just put some up again, but feel I have rather a lot on my profile already -don't want people getting bored!!!!

Xx

LNT...I could never get bored admiring your photos....you are gorgeous xxxx

Mandygirl wrote:

Sable1 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Thank you so much everyone for your really kind comments...they really do mean an awful lot xx

And WOW !! So many great pics uploaded lately...I dont know where to look ! Well actually I do ;) lol xx

Hello I am new here. You are a beautiful woman if I may say so. XX

And your pics Sable1 are totally au naturelle if I may say so. Please keep sending them in.

That is such a sexy look you have going for you.

M XX

Wow Mandygirl your photos are super sexy too. xx

Richie1 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Baz1 wrote:

Xx

Thank you sweetie - have just re-uploaded some pics showing everything (I mean my face obviously!!!)

Some more good pics this weekend xxx

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Another great selection of pics Gv and Oh!

chisel [sign in to see picture]

GV & OH. Just seen your latest pics. Well done, I don't know which is my favourite, well I supose all of them are including all the coloured ones. My wife was drooling over them. It's great seeing those lovelies trying to escape from your tops. XXX

Mandygirl [sign in to see picture]

Hi there Goodvibrationz! I read you are in your 60's? Never!

A sexy voluptuous lady indeed and I love your pics.

XXX

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Baz1 wrote:

Point taken Baz1, our latest pics are now in colour. We tend to show some lower face but do not have the courage to show everything just in case I am recognised. Perhaps in the future...............

GV XX

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

LNT, all your photos are beautiful, it's really nice to see your face on your latest photos but those legs.. wow! I hope that we have the condidence to post more eventually.. Jules is also plus size and to my mind this is the shape of a real woman.. real curves! Thanks for sharing!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Why can't every size be the shape of a real woman?

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Why can't every size be the shape of a real woman?

Of course any size can be the shape of a real woman, but it's about being confident and happy as you are and not feeling the need to change to suit someone else :)

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Mandygirl wrote:

Hi there Goodvibrationz! I read you are in your 60's? Never!

A sexy voluptuous lady indeed and I love your pics.

XXX

Thanks very much - curves seem to be the in thing! XX

elizabeth w [sign in to see picture]

beautiful pictures you don`t have to be young to be good looking in the buff

chisel [sign in to see picture]

elizabeth, when I saw your pics they were as good as GV's. You said it, you don't have to be young to be good looking in the buff or undies, you both look good in your pics. Well done both of you, look forward to seeing more. XXX

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Lovingnewtoys,great new pics as usual! Elizabeth W,i agree,you and your hubby`s pics are great,you both look great for youe age!

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

@Sxleksaker...i 100% agree that every body shape represents a real women. I've got curves aplenty but I'm no more womanly than someone without.

There's been some fab pictures on here recently.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I don't like when people raise others by putting others down, in my opinion there's no need to compare different people. It's very easy to compliment someone for their body without putting other body types down.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Richie1 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Baz1 wrote:

Xx

Thank you sweetie - have just re-uploaded some pics showing everything (I mean my face obviously!!!)

Some more good pics this weekend xxx

LNT..Your new photos are as stunning as always. You are gorgeous. 😘😘

Wow 😍 xxx

Richie1, Simon & Jules, WillC - thanks for your kind comments - always appreciated.

I don't think any harm was meant in Simon & Jules comment - they did state it was their own opinion/preference - no intention of upsetting or demeaning any other body shaped ladies - perhaps could have been worded differently - let's just appreciate each other for who we are xxxx

@Smirnoff 09 - super sexy pics and tastefully edited - Mr LNT is a 'shoe man' for sure!!!

Great to see new people uploading xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.