• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

TerriJJ you have a cracking set of pins

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I would,but do you have to model underwear bought off LH or is underwear bought from elsewhere allowed?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

I would,but do you have to model underwear bought off LH or is underwear bought from elsewhere allowed?

Underwear from anywhere is fine.....As long as you stick to the rules. xx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Terri your latest photos are right up there with your best. I love 😍 them all hard to pick a fav, but the little white slip over that gorgeous bum. Mmmmmmm 😘😘😘

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Hey Richie1- liking the latest dress. If it has the halterneck I have the same but with the attached stockings - in fact it was my first LH purchase.

Xx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Hey Richie1- liking the latest dress. If it has the halterneck I have the same but with the attached stockings - in fact it was my first LH purchase.

Xx

Thank you LNT that's so kind of you. yes it's the Mini dress with halterneck it joins behind the neck with poppers. When it arrived in a box that stockings normally come in, I never thought it would fit but it is really stretchy material, and fits really well.

Your latest pics are beautiful by the way you really do look stunning. 😘 xx

Mandygirl [sign in to see picture]

Sable1 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Thank you so much everyone for your really kind comments...they really do mean an awful lot xx

And WOW !! So many great pics uploaded lately...I dont know where to look ! Well actually I do ;) lol xx

Hello I am new here. You are a beautiful woman if I may say so. XX

And your pics Sable1 are totally au naturelle if I may say so. Please keep sending them in.

That is such a sexy look you have going for you.

M XX

Droogster [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I even tried to upload photos from my computer but it doesn't work either. How fun :(

It's took me ages to manage to get one pic in y gallery. I've given up trying to upload a profile pic.

Your shots on the other hand are spectaucular. Bravo. xx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hey all

Any updates on profile pics shall be posted in the glitches thread 

We shall let you know when you can try again. Many thanks for all your paitence

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mandygirl wrote:

Sable1 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Thank you so much everyone for your really kind comments...they really do mean an awful lot xx

And WOW !! So many great pics uploaded lately...I dont know where to look ! Well actually I do ;) lol xx

Hello I am new here. You are a beautiful woman if I may say so. XX

And your pics Sable1 are totally au naturelle if I may say so. Please keep sending them in.

That is such a sexy look you have going for you.

M XX

Mandygirl just want to say your new photos are very exciting. You are so smooth and slim! X

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

GV & OV. Roll on next week. Can't wait. XXX

Hiya, we had some B&W pics taken by a friend yesterday and they will be posted next Monday. There are already a lot on from other members this week so best not to rush it. Mrs GV bought a tiny thong for Valentines Day.

Have to say though, we are rapidly running out of ideas for new pics as our boobs and bums must get boring sometime! The "competition" is very stiff at the moment - there are some fabulous pics coming in.

XX

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz,i must admit i prefer colour to black and white,as a child of the 60`s,black and white feels inferior to living colour!

WillC wrote:

Goodvibrationz,i must admit i prefer colour to black and white,as a child of the 60`s,black and white feels inferior to living colour!

I like a mixture of the two - I do like colour but also think black and white (and other filters) can really enhance a picture, not so much if, for example, lingerie is a pastel colour, but if it is a strong colour black and white can really work well - backgrounds make a difference too. TBH I find playing around with the pictures is fun as well as the taking of them.

Xxx

@Sable1

I think your latest pic is amazing! What a lovely figure and all that dark hair - my goodness so cheeky! X

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

Lovingnewtoys close up of my tat now on my profile pictures......

Bulldog66 wrote:

Lovingnewtoys close up of my tat now on my profile pictures......

I saw that - now I am intrigued as to the story behind it - nice Tatt on a nice butt btw xx

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

I got it when I turned thirty as I never wanted to grow up, I've had him 20 years now and still haven't grown up!

Bulldog66 wrote:

I got it when I turned thirty as I never wanted to grow up, I've had him 20 years now and still haven't grown up!

That's a really good reason - and good for you xxx

Xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

WillC wrote:

I like a mixture of the two - I do like colour but also think black and white (and other filters) can really enhance a picture, not so much if, for example, lingerie is a pastel colour, but if it is a strong colour black and white can really work well - backgrounds make a difference too. TBH I find playing around with the pictures is fun as well as the taking of them.

Xxx

We enjoy playing around with the pictures too especially to check they don't break the Lovehoney rules. We've got some new ones taken by OH's friend going on tomorrow hopefully. XX

Baz1 [sign in to see picture]

I prefere colour all though b&W can be sexy in some cases. The pics sent in are very good but cutting heads off detracts from them , but I can understand the reasons for this. So please be proud, you are very good looking ladies. Models generally are not true to life or representative of the ladies in the real world.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.