• Party dress - bra problems

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

I've got my work Christmas do coming up and have a gorgeous off the shoulder, clingy dress.

unfortunately it means I can't wear one of my normal bras and I've just tried on my one strapless bra And it has too much detail on which shows through the dress.

anybody have any ideas?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

There use to be smooth stick on cups the support your breasts. They are shaped and stick to your body just below your bust. So the bust is perched on top. I know debenhams use to sell them.

wrap a bit of bondage tape round judpst below your bust then again at the bottom of your breasts to keep them up where you want them.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

nipple / breast tape may be your option. or a half or quarter cup bra?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Do you HAVE to wear a bra? Otherwise just cover your nipples to avoid a "extra show"

The stick on bras cups can be expensive but offer a compromise between a bra and no bra

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Do you HAVE to wear a bra? Otherwise just cover your nipples to avoid a "extra show"

The stick on bras cups can be expensive but offer a compromise between a bra and no bra

Actua agree with this. I only wear a bra for work ever so ofen(adult work), never worried about one in the past 4 years for everyday even when nipples are erect. people don't notice.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

This! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25579

I don't think you need to wear a bra, nipple pasties will do brilliantly. Bristols6 is by far the best brand I've ever tried, and I bought it off Lovehoney! It's more expensive than some other brands, but I think it's worth it. You can read my review here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25579&reviewid=166066#customer_reviews

If you're really stuck for time etc., my go-to last minute solution is bandaids over the nipples. Don't work quite as brilliantly as Bristols6, but does the job in a pinch. 

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

You can buy a really plain strapless bra with moulded cups from primark as well as the stick on cup ones. Only a few pounds and would be ok for a few wears

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.